British Speedway Forum

World Championship Pairs

2 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

Would other managers have made that early cool with Cook and Lambert?   I don't think they would, so Rosco deserves credit for this win if it  happens as much as Tai.

If he even made the call.

Other managers would never have even given Cook a ride :)

And don't talk such absolute bloody nonsense.. Rossiter deserves as much credit as Tai for this? lmao. 

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 2

Just now, 40-38 said:

Russia or Poland? I'd rather Poland probably.

Both Poles are on a warning , that could come back to bite them on the arse . Hopefully in the final 

3 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

We really could do with Russia losing out in the semi, would be mighty tough for Lambert to beat Emil.. but, if he gated ahead of one of the other nations he could beat them.

Poland in the Final, both on a warning...

World Final in their own country..

Got to be,a bit twitchy..

Would take that...

4 minutes ago, TheReturn said:

Would other managers have made that early cool with Cook and Lambert?   I don't think they would, so Rosco deserves credit for this win if it  happens as much as Tai.

YES and no. It is what happens on the track and this is down to Tai. 

Edited by PHILIPRISING

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

If he even made the call.

And don't talk such absolute bloody nonsense.. Rossiter deserves as much credit as Tai for this? lmao. 

Had other manager stuck with Cook for a couple more rides then we may not be in the final. So actually, I am not talking rubbish., But then again you have shown time and time again you value nobody's opinion but your own. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If that was the end of it... every country has met every other country twice..... it would have been a perfect tournament.

But now an engine failure, a fall, or a dodgy exclusion, in the 2 lottery races, could turn the whole thing to farce.

Stage the finals in Britain over Friday, Saturday next year and Belle Vue will be packed to the rafters.  

1 minute ago, TheReturn said:

Had other manager stuck with Cook for a couple more rides then we may not be in the final. So actually, I am not talking rubbish., But then again you have shown time and time again you value nobody's opinion but your own. 

You are talking rubbish.

Anyone who suggest Rossiter deserves as much credit as Woffinden... or even deserves as much credit as Lambert has a massive screw loose.

Most other managers wouldn't have even given Cook a ride in Poland, Rossiter did and it nearly cost us automatic qualification to the Final. Luckily Tai bailed him out.

• Like 1