British Speedway Forum

Redcar 2018

3 minutes ago, oldywonkenoldi said:

Ben  you gave us the rumour that the Anderson were not coming, so give us the rumour of who could be coming!!!

Andersens* and that was a joke that people took way too far :D barker puts a red herring on Facebook and everyone finds it funny, I put a red herring on here and everyone takes offence, i don’t know the team for certain so can’t give anymore details, I’m just going by the rumours that are on here now, I have my opinions like everyone else on here has theirs 

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

I would've had Kus at Peterborough he goes well around the showground 

He wont fit with your new no1.....

2 minutes ago, screm said:

Matek Kus`s average tells us that he must be scoring decent points somewhere along the line so if Redcar have the chance to sign him, I`d take it.

I wouldn't! Apart from his history with the club, he isn't exactly known for his confidence or fortitude.

54 minutes ago, screm said:

Matek Kus`s average tells us that he must be scoring decent points somewhere along the line so if Redcar have the chance to sign him, I`d take it.

His average is high because Ludvig used to protect him at Newcastle and they got a lot of 5-1’s against opposition riders who struggled to ride the track, he will do a good jump for us at Newcastle and maybe the odd meeting here and there but can’t see him producing the goods and supporting barker, I expect his average to drop to about 6.5 by the end of the season 

I wouldn't mind Ellis Perks and Matej Kus at Newcastle :) Can't imagine Ellis Perks costing a lot either, so if we are on a tight budget, he could be a good option... And British, but will he keep Ashley at reserve? Who knows...

58 minutes ago, foamfence said:

Hasn't ridden for years, he's a long distance lorry driver in Aussie, he might even face prosecution if he came back here.

For the reasons you mention I doubt we will ever see Dyer over here ever again, but for the sheer entertainment I hope one of the clubs who have spaces to fill sign Dyer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, screm said:

For the reasons you mention I doubt we will ever see Dyer over here ever again, but for the sheer entertainment I hope one of the clubs who have spaces to fill sign Dyer.

I wasn't aware that he was even interested in coming back, there is no indication on his Facebook.

2 minutes ago, foamfence said:

I wasn't aware that he was even interested in coming back, there is no indication on his Facebook.

Look who posted the suggestion and judge its validity...... :rolleyes:

More chance of Danny Dyer :P

• Like 3

1 minute ago, scaramanga said:

my niece is called danni dyer if she gets on a speedway bike look out ive seen her driving her car

Women drivers..... Honestly, they need to get off the road and stay indoors...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1