British Speedway Forum

Workington 2018 .

47 minutes ago, scaramanga said:

wouldnt be surprised if the on track racing between matt and mason had something to do with it

And we ALL knew which rider would be staying. Thought Matt was treat in an abysmal manner, no phone call or any other communication it would appear ....  aka Adam Roynon!

• Like 1

Workington

1. Nicolai Klindt (7.51)

2. Ty Proctor (7.15)

3. T. Jorgensen (7.10)

4. Dan Bewley (5.80)

5. L. Lindgren (7.21)

6. Mason Campton (5.73)

7. Kyle Bickley (2.00)

Total: 26.19

Remaining: 16.31 = TOTAL 42.50

This i believe would be a hell of a side both home and away, once all the guys get dialed in.

Nicolai may not be a number one, but i wouldn't expect him to be once Ty and Thomas return for their second season at Derwent Park. The potential of keeping either Mason, Dan or Nicolia at reserve all season will bring home points both home and away.

*Please lets all be positive and look at the potential team and more importantly at least another season of speedway at Workington, instead of speculating what may have been said to who and what they may be thinking. 

• Like 2

going to have a stab at the 2018 line up for wucky . in no particular order nick klindt.mason campton , rene bach dan bewley , kyle bickley , ty proctor , thomas jorjenson .

havent worked out the averages for this team , no doubt someone will .

does not look like a bad team !

8 hours ago, jenga said:

going to have a stab at the 2018 line up for wucky . in no particular order nick klindt.mason campton , rene bach dan bewley , kyle bickley , ty proctor , thomas jorjenson .

havent worked out the averages for this team , no doubt someone will .

does not look like a bad team !

Even you said Jorgenson was only riding in the higher division? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Panthers89 said:

Even you said Jorgenson was only riding in the higher division? 

yea , i know . its something to do with thomas getting fixed up in with another team (non uk ) 

i think he MAY  be trying to fill up his work calendar . i think putting thomas in the team will put us over anyhow .

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jenga said:

yea , i know . its something to do with thomas getting fixed up in with another team (non uk ) 

i think he MAY  be trying to fill up his work calendar . i think putting thomas in the team will put us over anyhow .

Sorry Jenga but Thomas is commiting himself to Poland and wont be riding for a saturday team.

any minor rider (under 16 cannot sign for a champ/prem club until he or she has turned 16) .do not know what is kyles birth day date . but i am sure he would had turned 16 before the season starts .

Edited by jenga
  • Like 1

BICKLEY, Kyle
DATE OF BIRTH: 27 February 2002, Whitehaven, Cumbria.
BRITISH CAREER: (2017) Belle Vue II.
MAJOR HONOURS: British 125cc Champion: 2013, 2014; 125cc FIM Longtrack Gold Trophy Champion: 2014, 2015; British 500cc Champion: 2016.
CLUB HONOURS: League Championship winner: 2017 [Belle Vue II].

so it looks like we have to wait till end of feb before we know where kyle is going

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scaramanga said:

BICKLEY, Kyle
DATE OF BIRTH: 27 February 2002, Whitehaven, Cumbria.
BRITISH CAREER: (2017) Belle Vue II.
MAJOR HONOURS: British 125cc Champion: 2013, 2014; 125cc FIM Longtrack Gold Trophy Champion: 2014, 2015; British 500cc Champion: 2016.
CLUB HONOURS: League Championship winner: 2017 [Belle Vue II].

so it looks like we have to wait till end of feb before we know where kyle is going

Obviously he will sign a full contract for BV, and then a loan agreement with Worky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

looking like he has a fair bit of fame n fortune already . as scaramanga said in a post , lets hope he does not go down the william lawson ,r lambert route and get spoiled too early .

looking forward to seeing him in a proper meeting instead of the after meeting events @ wucky .

its a shame not many fans stopped behind to see this local talent blossom(hopefully) into a decent reserve  for his local club .

• Like 1

taking this chance  to wish every workington speedway fan/promotion/and the true supporters of wuckintun cornets a happy and not too merry Christmas over the next few days .

stay safe and if poss , a wee bit sober .this goes out to ALL fans who post on this site . without you , speedway would not exist  . really looking forward to having a season of entertainment @ wucky. we are not too far off the finished product , team wise .

special mention to laura , tony and all those people who give up their days to run Worlington speedway in cumbria .almost forgot steve whitehead, who is prob worth more than a mention !

so , not too far away till start time and i hope it gives us the entertainment it can and does on a regular bases .

good luck to all riders @ workington for the coming season . 

im all a quiver . think its toilet time !

• Like 4

hard  on the outside , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, soft on the inside .................................................... armadillo !

i know you aint got any mates, mate .but if you build it, they will come , what film ? 

correct answer gets a free trip to the moon ..............

million dollar question ...... will we ever see the unofficial comets site again ?