British Speedway Forum

Good racing in Poland 99% of the time, IMO a well prepared Scunthorpe track must be right up there!

Whilst there is no doubt that the racing at Scunthorpe can be very good I feel the facilities may need to be upgraded somewhat before we see a SWC event there. Belle Vue get my vote, great track great facilities.

Have the run off at the EOES, and Final at Belle Vue or vice versa, so it doesnt give a team any kind of advantage.

Or have both at BV so us fans don't have to travel all over the country. And no disrespect to Peterborough (and Lynn) but it's not exactly Manchester where theirs plenty of other things to do in the day and places to eat/drink after the meeting. Manchester is a great city, a few days there is no hardship at all!

Good racing in Poland 99% of the time, IMO a well prepared Scunthorpe track must be right up there!

Never been to Gdansk then.

Would it be good though to see Poland winning every year though?

Poland are likely to win wherever the SWC is held until another nation has some new World Class blood. The only riders that may deny Zmarzlik, Dudek, the Pawlicki's & Janowski 10-15 SWC gold medals is other Poles, unfortunately.

The SWC remains a great event.

Whilst there is no doubt that the racing at Scunthorpe can be very good I feel the facilities may need to be upgraded somewhat before we see a SWC event there. Belle Vue get my vote, great track great facilities.

Yes Screm, the point I was making that Scunthorpe track I feel is as good has any in europe

Never been to Gdansk then.

Poland are likely to win wherever the SWC is held until another nation has some new World Class blood. The only riders that may deny Zmarzlik, Dudek, the Pawlicki's & Janowski 10-15 SWC gold medals is other Poles, unfortunately.

The SWC remains a great event.

Been to Gdansk many times to watch Darcy Ward, Gdansk not the best unless you are watching Ward around there who was very special!!!

I'M always one step behind you

Maybe this time... :lol:

But really, theyve gathered now three times in a month (preli meet of which date Im not sure, prague calendar meet 18-19 and general council now).

Me thinks Im allowed to expect press releases so we can start building the domestic calendar...

I'M always one step behind you

Maybe this time... :lol:

But really, theyve gathered now three times in a month (preli meet of which date Im not sure, prague calendar meet 18-19 and general council now).

Me thinks Im allowed to expect press releases so we can start building the domestic calendar...