British Speedway Forum

Lakeside 2018

I am sure I read it somewhere that new averages were reset in 2017 once you had achieved a true average in either of the divisions. Therefore, as an example, Ellis should be a converted average from the Premiership as he has not achieved an average in the Championship & similar with Zach. Morley will be classed as a new rider to the CL.

• Like 1

If its a 1.3 conversion I makie the team total 43.3 and I dont think any of them are due reductions apart from possibly Zach, so either theyve changed the reduction rules, the conversion isnf 1.3 or they are possibly using Ellis, Morley and Zachs old PL averages

You are right..it don't fit.

Trick track and trick calculator🤔

Edited by baldyman

Have the averages been confirmed then? So far I have seen about three different averages for Ben, Zach and Adam.

At the moment the only way I can get it to work is that:

1. The conversion is still 1.2

2. Zach and Max then get a 2.5% reduction.

thus 42.44

At the moment the only way I can get it to work is that:

1. The conversion is still 1.2

2. Zach and Max then get a 2.5% reduction.

thus 42.44

Bad luck then because it's 1.3 conversion for all Championship teams for 2018, looks as though you're going to have to a make a change. I can't see how Clegg would get 2.5 reduction either.

• Like 1

Well you havent put together a side yet, as its illegal..... as never fits, so we shall see

Unless Brians info from the Boro forum about the multiplier being 1.3 has not been put in place....

Seems like a lot of experts on here who claim to know the averages, I gave up years ago, only the bspa knows the true figure that each rider will be allocated and it’s those that count, not what joe bloggs think X rider is worth.

Cant belive the club would announce the team without it being checked by the people that matter, Ill be amazed if this team needs changing. I did see Nicholls tweet last night saying him and Kennett have been stopped from riding in the championship, that really is a disgrace and to think speedway is their income.

• Like 1

Cant belive the club would announce the team without it being checked by the people that matter, Ill be amazed if this team needs changing. I did see Nicholls tweet last night saying him and Kennett have been stopped from riding in the championship, that really is a disgrace and to think speedway is their income.

I assume the line-up must be right as it has been announced on the BSPA website.