British Speedway Forum

Sheffield 2018

I think the JPB boat has sailed and I cant see him coming back to us. I also think that Josh B may well move on to pastures new, for a season at least, to help him develop.

After what he did this year can't see him coming back for a long time, unless he does some grovelling. Also Kerr and Sarge bound for Glasgow from what they're saying!

Also thought Josh Bates was wanting to come back after this years success.

Right its sorted for 2018 :

Josh G 9.47

Dan Bewley 5.95

Josh Bates 6.54

Kyle Newman 6.10 or David Howe 6.18

Kyle Howarth 8.62

James Sergeant 3.33

Georgie Wood 2.31

For me every rider would maintain there average but i feel 4 could possibly put a point on there starting average

Well if Bates wants to go somewhere to get more experience, Ipswich could be the place for him to go!

Then our team could be:

Grajzonek 9.47

Graversen 5.27

Heeps 6.93

Kurtz 5.23

Howarth 8.62

Greaves 4.51

Wood 2.31

Total 42.34

Could be a useful team! Would love to keep Josh G as he was outstanding at times this year and is good around most tracks in the Championship.

Greaves had a belting season, wouldnt say no to him returning to the Sheffield team.

Nathan was fantastic in every way - attitude, effort, points and fans favourite. Welcome back at Foxhall anytime.

Has a point increase in him at reserve and at least to hold his average in a 1-5.

Hw will get a fantastic reception from the Massif on his return - whoever that is with.

Right its sorted for 2018 :

Josh G 9.47

Dan Bewley 5.95

Josh Bates 6.54

Kyle Newman 6.10 or David Howe 6.18

Kyle Howarth 8.62

James Sergeant 3.33

Georgie Wood 2.31

For me every rider would maintain there average but i feel 4 could possibly put a point on there starting average

David Howe is on record that he would only ride for Berwick.

And I would not go for Newman.

• Like 1