British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2018

5 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

He's blue and gold at heart, i think we all know that. 

3 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Think he has realized who the establishment club is and its not your lot.

Its understandable he would like to return ro rhe dominant force.

Stop kidding yourself Cookie will ride for the team who can offer the best deal to suit his needs , better hope it's not Edinburgh or I can see you're admission fee being £25 and £3 parking ,   you would be better off staying in the car park you will see just as much and save yourself a fortune.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Stop kidding yourself Cookie will ride for the team who can offer the best deal to suit his needs , better hope it's not Edinburgh or I can see you're admission fee being £25 and £3 parking ,   you would be better off staying in the car park you will see just as much and save yourself a fortune.

It won't be the EES so i wouldn't worry yourself.

7 minutes ago, New era Panthers said:

Course he will as most do , just got to slap down the minions from the east in case they get ahead of themselves.

8 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Yesterday's news are Edinburgh so show some respect to your superiors.

It's only right the wee clubs have a chance every few seasons. Normal service will be resumed from March with Captain Cook at the helm. I'll spend the time until then watching Heart of Midlothian put the uglies from the West in their place. Happy days.

5 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

It's only right the wee clubs have a chance every few seasons. Normal service will be resumed from March with Captain Cook at the helm. I'll spend the time until then watching Heart of Midlothian put the uglies from the West in their place. Happy days.

You've got a new stadium then? Hope its got terracing and can fit in a speedway rather than a slowway track. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

PMSL at a recent night out in Scotlands second city i would say that the locals made plug look good.

Quasi and modo couldnt get a look in , but i will give you that the Jambos have started well short lived though as usual. 

The one thing i will concede you have an abundance of spoons , tin foil and lighters now move along son.

10 minutes ago, Gazc said:

PMSL at a recent night out in Scotlands second city i would say that the locals made plug look good.

Quasi and modo couldnt get a look in , but i will give you that the Jambos have started well short lived though as usual. 

The one thing i will concede you have an abundance of spoons , tin foil and lighters now move along son.

Ah the old 'Edinburgh is full of junkies' line. Top Glasgow patter as always Gaz. I might however suggest you're the one smacked out your t**s if you fail to appreciate the magnificence of our nation's capital. 

Edited by JanAnderson

7 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

Ah the old 'Edinburgh is full of junkies' line. Top Glasgow patter as always Gaz. I might however suggest you're the one smacked out your ** if you fail to appreciate the magnificence of our nation's capital. 

Admit it you just enjoy the CRACK or is it craic.

And in case you haven't noticed it is full of junkies, you should know you live there unless your Stevie Wonder in disguise and turn a BLIND eye to it.

Edited by Gazc

22 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Admit it you just enjoy the CRACK or is it craic.

And in case you haven't noticed it is full of junkies, you should know you live there unless your Stevie Wonder in disguise and turn a BLIND eye to it.

You should maybe give it a shot; it might make living in Paisley a little more bearable. 

6 minutes ago, JanAnderson said:

You should maybe give it a shot; it might make living in Paisley a little more bearable. 

How you lived there no didn't think so.

Anyway back to the speedway and awaiting news on opponents , who do you think Edinburgh will get in the play offs.

Oh wait.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Both Edinburgh and Glasgow have their fair share of junkies in all honesty. Wasnt trainspotting a Glaswegian film?!

Wrong City based in Edinburgh it was easier to get extras through there with minimum make up required.

4 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Wrong City based in Edinburgh it was easier to get extras through there with minimum make up required.

“Although set in Edinburgh, almost all of the film was shot in Glasgow, apart from the opening scenes, which were shot in Edinburgh, and the final scenes which were shot in London:unsure:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Pinny said:

“Although set in Edinburgh, almost all of the film was shot in Glasgow, apart from the opening scenes, which were shot in Edinburgh, and the final scenes which were shot in London:unsure:

Yes some scenes were shot in Glasgow but is solely based on the Edinburgh drug scene.

To be fair though out and about in Glasgow it is also a major issue there as you say.