British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2018

Sarge will be fine , he scored paid 4 and yes he has a bad habit of tape breaking that needs to be curbed but i am sure he will up his average this season, he was happy at Glasgow last time and fans will support him this season too, no point on getting on his back after 1 meeting.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dorothy58 said:

Sarge will be fine , he scored paid 4 and yes he has a bad habit of tape breaking that needs to be curbed but i am sure he will up his average this season, he was happy at Glasgow last time and fans will support him this season too, no point on getting on his back after 1 meeting.

It is only a Workington fan with an enormous chip on his shoulder that is more interested that James flops then gives it the Karma s*it.

He should be careful what he wishes for.

He can't even get his surname right tells you everything you need to know right there.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

It is only a Workington fan with an enormous chip on his shoulder that is more interested that James flops then gives it the Karma s*it.

He should be careful what he wishes for.

He can't even get his surname right tells you everything you need to know right there.

you mean Sarjeant or are you saying its my surname i cant spell .?

i dont mind him being @ glasgow . i hope he kicks the bad habit he has acquired . but if he cant get rid if it by now he never will .

nice kid , just needs to settle down in the garden area .

20 minutes ago, jenga said:

you mean Sarjeant or are you saying its my surname i cant spell .?

i dont mind him being @ glasgow . i hope he kicks the bad habit he has acquired . but if he cant get rid if it by now he never will .

nice kid , just needs to settle down in the garden area .

Wasn't talking about you not important enough.

But no issues in what you say was referring to another post.

Edited by Gazc

First impressions of reading a tersely worded statement like that are ousted. Minimal information, succint and to the point. Health issues would perhaps be indicated by stepping down temporarily. SD is a tiger through and through and regardless of the circumstances deserves our absolute thanks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

He was, but if no longer a promoter will automatically stand down.      George English of Newcastle is the reserve who will presumably be called up.

Or Neil Machin, the other reserve.  

1 hour ago, dorothy58 said:

Absolutely gutted that Stewart is leaving, he seemed happy on Friday, something must have happened. Wont be the same without him, he is the heart of Glasgow and the best tactician i have seen

I saw him before the meeting and thought the opposite.

28 minutes ago, crescent girl said:

Yes, but don't the leagues try to balance the MC?   Neil's the big-league reserve, George for the good guys.

George stepped down from the MC for 2018, so not sure if he'd want to be back on it "full time," that was my thinking anyway.

53 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Or Neil Machin, the other reserve.  

With Bates already on the committee that would present a concerning concentration of representation for me