British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2018

Lunna unhappy at Glasgow maybe should read Glasgow no to his demands is a rumour I heard

[/quote

Perhaps he thought a big wedge up front was every year.

Which if correct would make Peterborough a strange alternative given that Ged categorically stated he will not pay any rider any signing on fee.

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Smith isn't there. Manse told me I had 2 wrong and that was with Lunna in the team.

Starke is heading to Glasgow otherwise he would have been announced at Peterborough last night.

I did say very close not spot on.

Smith isn't there. Manse told me I had 2 wrong and that was with Lunna in the team.

Surely its a bit stupid if smith isnt in the team? Glasgow own him they spend a year preserving with him through the season and started to see the benefit near the end then they dont use him the following season? Whats the point in that?

• Like 1

Surely its a bit stupid if smith isnt in the team? Glasgow own him they spend a year preserving with him through the season and started to see the benefit near the end then they dont use him the following season? Whats the point in that?

Remember seeing he couldn't ride Ashfield or most of the small tracks we visited. He will do it in time but is at least a year too early for our league. He is much more comfortable on bigger tracks. The benefits you mention certainly werent in points and i dont see 2018 as his breakthrough year.

ame="ren" post="3063958" timestamp="1511874979"]

Remember seeing he couldn't ride Ashfield or most of the small tracks we visited. He will do it in time but is at least a year too early for our league. He is much more comfortable on bigger tracks. The benefits you mention certainly werent in points and i dont see 2018 as his breakthrough year.

Just seems an odd decision imo the couple of times I seen him at brough park he looked pretty useful. He still added nearly a point to his average for not seeing most of the tracks before.

Despite the distance, I can see Newman being at Glasgow next year.

I can't! Heard Claus V going there.... Heard a couple of names about the other reserve... One which I hope ain't true cos I'll be gutted if it is!

• Like 1