British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2018

11 hours ago, jenga said:

anybody have any green shield stamps? 

i am 10,000 off getting a toothbrush !

You don't need a toothbrush just take them out put your teeth in a glass overnight with a good cleaning solution and put them back in in the morning.

No need to beg for stamps will save you the hassle. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Gazc said:

Just lighting my cigar up and sitting back to watch the Worky fans going into meltdown mode tonight.

will look back now to see if it has started this should be good :D.

And why would we go into meltdown :blink:  Have you seen the season we are having yet another way win last night , through to the Semi's of the Shield, fingers crossed knock Newcastle out of the KOC ....you can have your GP rider I'd keep my 1-7 all day long :t::approve:

4 minutes ago, Taylorj said:

And why would we go into meltdown :blink:  Have you seen the season we are having yet another way win last night , through to the Semi's of the Shield, fingers crossed knock Newcastle out of the KOC ....you can have your GP rider I'd keep my 1-7 all day long :t::approve:

Maybe not you but certain ones have not let us down , you are having a fantastic season I agree and it is good to see and long may it continue.

As for Craig Cook I have said that it actually makes us weaker and I stand by that , at least we have a seven man team again so will have to wait and see how it goes.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Gazc said:

Maybe not you but certain ones have not let us down , you are having a fantastic season I agree and it is good to see and long may it continue.

As for Craig Cook I have said that it actually makes us weaker and I stand by that , at least we have a seven man team again so will have to wait and see how it goes.

I am a big fan of Craig, he had a much better GP in the last round, really hope he pushes on , looking forward to seeing him at Cardiff in front of his own crowd

• Like 1

Well, from an Edinburgh fan..... unlike some from the East..... I wish Craig good luck at Glasgow. He needs to be able to earn a living and he’s not going to do that and compete in the GP (and support a new baby) with a few meetings for BelleVue.  It was a no brainer financially.

It will be tough to see him in Tiggers kevlars but heyho, life goes on

• Like 1

Harris has signed for Poole in place of Sundstrom. Seems his poor season for Rye House has increased his employment prospects. Still waiting on the real CH to show up consistently at Le Stade D'Ashfield Peugeot. Anyone sees it give us a shout.

5 hours ago, stewmac said:

I would imagine that move spells the end of his Polish career. 

i would think he is still in their plans for the rest of this years meeting and can be pulled away at the drop of a hat . when scrabbleman rode for workington, he was taken away from workington near the end of the season . the poles can also tell craig he must go and do an official practice . ( i do believe ) but you know the rules of speedway . there is none !

7 hours ago, Fromafar said:

Will his Polish club have any priority over Glasgow should they want to use him and " practice".

Seems Rybnik have dispensed with Cook, especially after signing Dan Bewley. Cook has struggled in Poland this season in general.

14 hours ago, screm said:

Seems Rybnik have dispensed with Cook, especially after signing Dan Bewley. Cook has struggled in Poland this season in general.

Didn't Craig get a paid max earlier in the season?

Don't usually check their results but I think he was racing for them before the current break (beginning of July).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sparks123 said:

Didn't Craig get a paid max earlier in the season?

Don't usually check their results but I think he was racing for them before the current break (beginning of July).

Bewley rides tomorrow for Rybnik - no Cook https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/relacja/84951/arge-speedway-wanda-krakow-row-rybnik

Edited by racers and royals