British Speedway Forum

Glasgow 2018

34 minutes ago, stewmac said:

I can't understand why Glasgow are allowed a facility for Harris, to travel to Italy for his meeting tomorrow, when in fact he's travelling to Poland to race there for Piła this afternoon! That's nonsense. 

Poland is allowed apparently , you got a facility for Andersen for the same thing when the Monarchs were at Glasgow 

2 hours ago, stewmac said:

I can't understand why Glasgow are allowed a facility for Harris, to travel to Italy for his meeting tomorrow, when in fact he's travelling to Poland to race there for Piła this afternoon! That's nonsense. 

Totally agree that your post is nonsense :rolleyes: Hes not riding for Pila - check there web site :approve:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

Totally agree that your post is nonsense :rolleyes: Hes not riding for Pila - check there web site :approve:

He was listed until about half an hour ago. If you don't believe me have a read of this from this morning:

https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/755075/polonia-orzel-jedni-i-drudzy-musza-zaczac-wygrywac-na-ratunek-bomber-harris-zapo

7 minutes ago, stewmac said:

He was listed until about half an hour ago. If you don't believe me have a read of this from this morning:

https://m.sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/755075/polonia-orzel-jedni-i-drudzy-musza-zaczac-wygrywac-na-ratunek-bomber-harris-zapo

Why does it bother you so much doesn't affect you or your club.

Didnt bother us as someone has mentioned when Anderson was wrongly granted a facility against us, it wasnt my club so couldn't care less.

2 hours ago, stewmac said:

Still talking nonsense. You said he was travelling to Poland. Now your saying he was listed. It must be great being a Edinburgh fan where every rider listed actually appears 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’m not one for making changes if it can be avoided but given the continued underperformance I think something needs to be done. 

Looking at it the latest averages I would look at removing Worrall and Sarjeant which would free up 11.40 plus we would have a further 0.5 to play with, giving a total of 11.90. 

Based on the set set up of other teams and the fact LW and CV have been excellent all year, I reckon I’d go with a 7ish and 5ish point rider, what’s everyone’s thoughts? 

2 hours ago, Solidmango said:

I’m not one for making changes if it can be avoided but given the continued underperformance I think something needs to be done. 

Looking at it the latest averages I would look at removing Worrall and Sarjeant which would free up 11.40 plus we would have a further 0.5 to play with, giving a total of 11.90. 

Based on the set set up of other teams and the fact LW and CV have been excellent all year, I reckon I’d go with a 7ish and 5ish point rider, what’s everyone’s thoughts? 

who is L.W.  is it litchie worrall or lewis where ?

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, MD said:

Will we see Jack Smith, just released from Sheffield replace Sarjeant?

Wouldn't strengthen us any so no point , it is a 4-5 point reserve we need but would need to make two changes for it to happen.

Think what we have is what we will stick with.

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:59 PM, MD said:

Dont like his performances,  nothing personal.

On last night's showing he's your best rider. His two heat wins were twice as many as the rest of your team put together. You should look after him - he seems to be your only hope.

23 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

On last night's showing he's your best rider. His two heat wins were twice as many as the rest of your team put together. You should look after him - he seems to be your only hope.

1 meeting doesn’t make a season, he’s underperformed every week for them so far until last night.

39 minutes ago, 4thbender said:

I think thats just a mathmatical technicality based on the small sample size :D

• Haha 1