British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2018

5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Piesszczek is absurd. Now, if you said Milik or Michelsen were interested and would fit with Berge to replace Morris/Bellego and Smith  you might have a point for debate. Otherwise it’s just a load of random twaddle.

I’ll tell you what is absurd, keeping David Bellego & Jack Smith. 

• Haha 1

Absurd is constantly calling for riders to be replaced when the alternatives will not strengthen the team. Latest GSA show Bellego 6.10 & Smith 2.00. Combined 8.10 minus 0.54 to bring back under the 42.5 point limit = 7.56 for two riders. 

Answers on a postcard who those riders would be and how they would strengthen the Swindon side.....

• Like 1

Just now, Sings4Speedway said:

Absurd is constantly calling for riders to be replaced when the alternatives will not strengthen the team. Latest GSA show Bellego 6.10 & Smith 2.00. Combined 8.10 minus 0.54 to bring back under the 42.5 point limit = 7.56 for two riders. 

Answers on a postcard who those riders would be and how they would strengthen the Swindon side.....

Can replace Smith with a rider on 3.15 average come August 1st, based on updated GSA.

22 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Can replace Smith with a rider on 3.15 average come August 1st, based on updated GSA.

I would love Tom Brennan or maybe Georgie Wood to get a chance i dont think Eastbourne would allow it though.For me to have any chance of winning anything our top 5 have to click again the extra odd point at reserve wont make that much of a difference.Also would it not be better to have Zach at no 7 or is there another crazy rule that will not allow it.?

35 minutes ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Updated Averages 

Troy Batchelor 8.44

Nick Morris 7.64

Tobiasz Musielak 6.95

Adam Ellis 6.57

David Bellego 5.83

Zach Wajtknecht 3.92

Jack Smith 2.00

Total: 41.35 (1.15 Remaining)

Swindon are 43.04

8 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I would love Tom Brennan or maybe Georgie Wood to get a chance i dont think Eastbourne would allow it though.For me to have any chance of winning anything our top 5 have to click again the extra odd point at reserve wont make that much of a difference.Also would it not be better to have Zach at no 7 or is there another crazy rule that will not allow it.?

Which is why I suggested replacing Bellego with Krystian Pieszczek on 6.50 average, but I just get shot down.

Bellego can be replaced with rider on average upto 6.98 from August. 

1 hour ago, ReadingRacer2017 said:

Updated Averages 

Troy Batchelor 8.44

Nick Morris 7.64

Tobiasz Musielak 6.95

Adam Ellis 6.57

David Bellego 5.83

Zach Wajtknecht 3.92

Jack Smith 2.00

Total: 41.35 (1.15 Remaining)

These are not the official averages. :nono: