British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2018

Brady's better though. Vetlanda and Leszno contracts whilst Morris is still riding in the Championship.

Funny thing is when Morris rode against Kurtz in last season's league meetings, the score was 15-5 to Morris. I'd call that a thrashing!

• Like 3

I reckon Nick Morris will be one of the top riders in the league in 2018, don't see him having any difficulty at number 1! Just a shame Swindon had to drop a World Champion to keep him in the team!

Only in British speedway................Pathetic.

• Like 1

Swindon couldn't even make a 1p profit last season despite winning the league and with no TV deal in place it wouldn't of been a nailed on return for Doyle despite what Rosco has said in the press.

Forcing out loyal quality riders isn't the way to go,Doyle has allegedly phoned Wolves offering his services next year as he is desperate to ride over here but what chance does he have. Freddie and Jacob have nearly 20 years loyalty to Wolves between them but one of them has to be told they're not required next year. But for Sam Masters' injury it would would have been a choice of 1 from 3. The few top riders that do remain will end up with massively inflated averages come this time next year. What will happen then? Edited by Call me wolfie

Forcing out loyal quality riders isn't the way to go, Freddie and Jacob have nearly 20 years loyalty to Wolves between them but one of them has to be told they're not required next year. But for Sam Masters' injury it would would have been a choice of 1 from 3. The few top riders that do remain will end up with massively inflated averages come this time next year. What will happen then?

Knowing the BSPA anything could happen at any given moment.

• Like 1

Forcing out loyal quality riders isn't the way to go,Doyle has allegedly phoned Wolves offering his services next year as he is desperate to ride over here but what chance does he have. Freddie and Jacob have nearly 20 years loyalty to Wolves between them but one of them has to be told they're not required next year. But for Sam Masters' injury it would would have been a choice of 1 from 3. The few top riders that do remain will end up with massively inflated averages come this time next year. What will happen then?

I reckon we will see on mass cheating as the top boys have engine failures and tape breaks and mysterious dips in form as riders try get under 8.

I won't be surprised.

• Like 1

Reckon it'll be Zach.

Me too. He has tweeted that he has his clubs sorted.

Would think so but if not I get the feeling he could be announced next week

What happens if a rider say Nick drops his average below 8 during the season?.

Could they bring Doyley back & keep Nick as well?.

If that is the case its going to engine failures galore

Not Jason if they still have a rule about any riders riding last season have to start the next season, but they could do a swap with Wolves or BV for a season.