British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2018

Brady's better though. Vetlanda and Leszno contracts whilst Morris is still riding in the Championship.

I would not say he is better, as the average shows who is best in the UK, but Nick does need to get something sorted out on the continent rather than riding for Lakeside unless he can do both.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

Morris - 8.87

Zengi - 7.79

Musielak - 7.37

Ellis - 5.56

Zach - 3.21

Leaves 9.7 for two places - A 5 point newbie & 4.7 for someone like BWD/Summers/Jonasson (at reserve he should clean up if decent equipment is bought over).

Dont know what the fascination is with Jonasson he is not cheap either he looked unfit as well last year i for one would not want him.

I would not say he is better, as the average shows who is best in the UK, but Nick does need to get something sorted out on the continent rather than riding for Lakeside unless he can do both.

Bear in mind that Brady's average came from the #1 berth (once vacated by KK) while Nick's was the "easier" #5 berth.

• Like 1

Grow up kid.....Stop turning every thread into Poole chat, seriously, we don't care.

KKS has been doing this for years. When he/she supported Peterborough and they were in the then elite league, he/she did the same. Especially this time of year. Suggesting different teams on every single thread.

At least the fascination/stalking of various riders doesn’t happen as much nowadays.

I dont know what you think "A ARLOV " but Morris is at least at the level of Kurtz i like and rate both riders i would say Nick is in front at the moment just..At Swindon at home Morris has been pretty consistent for a while now can he kick on hope so going back to Kurtz i rate him Morris and Kurtz have it all to play for in 2018.

I dont know what you think "A ARLOV " but Morris is at least at the level of Kurtz i like and rate both riders i would say Nick is in front at the moment just..At Swindon at home Morris has been pretty consistent for a while now can he kick on hope so going back to Kurtz i rate him Morris and Kurtz have it all to play for in 2018.

they both kicked on last season whether they will be still be no 1 at Poole and swindon end of next season remains to be seen