British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2018

Yep and preferable to Batch, can't see Przedpelski not being at Leicester or not UK at all.

I'd rather have Batch than Andersen. He rode well for Swindon when he guested last season. I think there is more points improvement in Batch & I think him & Morro could gel well at 1 & 5.

• Like 2

Yes....

I know someone with previous pub experience and currently a team manager with GB and a club local to me is taking over the Southbrook inn in Swindon ....no names though....busy man what with trying to also get a foot Holder on team building...

Yes - its all over Facebook this morning!! Takes over Friday 1st!! :t:

Yes - its all over Facebook this morning!! Takes over Friday 1st!! :t:

Rosco on twitter says Dec 4th but if it shows Speedway that will be good and should get a good crowd in on a speedway GP night, the same as Malc Holloway used to get at the Jovial Monk .

The Southbrook has a very good reputation for food and it has been very good when i have been there just hope Rosco can do a nice burger and Chips.

Used to do ginormous meals. Don't forget to put a few coppers in the Lucy Childrens Air Ambulance collecting box behind the bar folks.

Nick Morris confirmed as number one. Not exactly a big surprise.

Rosco also making it clear it was a team-building decision because of the lower average. No mention of finances.

It also looks like the original plan was to go with both.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/15691725.Robins_confirm_Morris_as_new_number_one/?ref=fbshr

Edited by grachan
  • Like 2

A supposed friend of Nick told me & hes usually 90% right.

Like you say madness to let Jason go before signing Nick but he will be after a better deal if they havent.

Says how ridiculous that a rider is No 1 in both leagues.

Your friend was quite a way wide of the mark this time CR.....might have had us concerned for no reason there :)

Great to see Nick back, hopefully he can continue where he left off 2017.

Edited by Reliant Robin

Can’t see Doyle returning to us. He didn’t like it when he was left out in 2013 and spent the following years at Birmingham and Leicester. Rosco has made a mistake not retaining him. Morris would have been more understanding about having to go elsewhere for a season. Bad man management Rosco!

Same team as last year with Palm-Toft in for Doyley meaning Adam starts at reserve.

You heard it here first

BWD and Zack both have lower averages than Adam, so would be at reserve.

Don't know what Palm-Toft would be on, but would have to be less than 5.45, which is also lower than Adam.

BWD and Zack both have lower averages than Adam, so would be at reserve.

Don't know what Palm-Toft would be on, but would have to be less than 5.45, which is also lower than Adam.

Palm-Toft is 5.57.....don't think there's enough room for him if the other 6 come back. I think there would be 5.53 for the last spot if they were going down this route. Not too many options other than Paul Starke.

Either this or pack the top 5 out and go weaker at reserve.