British Speedway Forum

Swindon 2018

Just been speaking to a certain Mr Kilby on twitter and without telling me the official 1-7 for 2018, his hints point towards this team.

Hints: A returning Robin - Tomasz will not be the only Pole - Rider with point to prove - Team will feature assets - Rider who guested at reserve in 2017.

1. Troy Batchelor 7.63

2. Adam Ellis 5.56

3. Tomasz Musielak 7.37

4. Pawel Przedpelski 7.00

5. Nick Morris 8.87

6. Danny Ayres 2.75

7. Zach Wajtknecht 3.21

Your not getting Przedpelski that's for sure.

Post deleted. Didn't realise this 9 point gp rider thing was actually a thing! I'm disappointed.

The minutes of the AGM have yet to be finalised and the averages for all riders still have to be agreed.

The 9 point GP rider rule that was mentioned by CVS last night appears to be what was agreed.

A returning Robin could be Hans Andersen, as hinted at elsewhere.

Yep and preferable to Batch, can't see Przedpelski not being at Leicester or not UK at all.

Just been speaking to a certain Mr Kilby on twitter and without telling me the official 1-7 for 2018, his hints point towards this team.

Hints: A returning Robin - Tomasz will not be the only Pole - Rider with point to prove - Team will feature assets - Rider who guested at reserve in 2017.

1. Troy Batchelor 7.63

2. Adam Ellis 5.56

3. Tomasz Musielak 7.37

5. Nick Morris 8.87

6. Danny Ayres 2.75

7. Zach Wajtknecht 3.21

Your head is in the clouds - can you go and infect a different thread! :rolleyes:

• Like 2

1. Troy Batchelor 7.63

2. Adam Ellis 5.56

3. Tomasz Musielak 7.37

5. Nick Morris 8.87

6. Danny Ayres 2.75

7. Zach Wajtknecht 3.21

Rosco said he was impressed with Liam Carr at reserve but not sure if we should go with a reserve with a lower average than Zach, but it depends what points are available.

Rosco has packed in his lorry driving this weekend to do something else as a day-job apparently?! Any info anyone?

Yes....

😜

I know someone with previous pub experience and currently a team manager with GB and a club local to me is taking over the Southbrook inn in Swindon ....no names though....busy man what with trying to also get a foot Holder on team building...

• Like 1

Why do you think that? Surely Rosco has Mozza nailed down before letting JD ride off in to the sunset...

A supposed friend of Nick told me & hes usually 90% right.

Like you say madness to let Jason go before signing Nick but he will be after a better deal if they havent.

Nck Morris signed for Lakeside. Part of the Zach/Adam deal perhaps?

Says how ridiculous that a rider is No 1 in both leagues.