British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2018

How do you know that? Or you just guessing?????

Guessing just like everybody else.

But I'm 100% right.

Matt Ford helped Chris with his appeal. Pretty clear cut to me. Why would Matt help Chris if he has no intention of riding for Poole ever again. Matt wouldn't help Chris with his appeal only for him to get fixed up elsewhere on a bargain average.

He will be at Poole 100%

But I'm 100% right.

Matt Ford helped Chris with his appeal. Pretty clear cut to me. Why would Matt help Chris if he has no intention of riding for Poole ever again. Matt wouldn't help Chris with his appeal only for him to get fixed up elsewhere on a bargain average.

He will be at Poole 100%

Maybe he wants Chris to leave on good terms just in case he needs him in the future.

But I'm 100% right.

He will be at Poole 100%

or maybe because if Holder is banned for start of season can't get a visa for any team meaning Ford can't collect a loan fee for his asset

Only one person is going to be right..and it won't be any poole fans🙈🙈

What about ipswich? Sheffield possibly and Glasgow maybe?

Are they realistically moving up? Glasgow could be a viable option if someone decides to move back to Scotland?!

I haven't heard that he's signed for Lynn again....

Oh yes! I think the bridges and roads in between have been burnt on that one. Shame for you though as you seemed to enjoy having him there.

Maybe he wants Chris to leave on good terms just in case he needs him in the future.

If Chris isn't in our 1-7 for 2018 then he never will be. 7 point something average. No excuses not to use him.

or maybe because if Holder is banned for start of season can't get a visa for any team meaning Ford can't collect a loan fee for his asset

I cant see Chris riding anywhere else.

Middlo wants him in the side. They get on well. Matt Ford knows that he has to pull something out next season. Matt and Chris have already made up.

Why would Matt help Chris if they are not speaking to each other after a falling out. Everything is ok now.

Debbie............ As long as there are enough punters, how about organizing a Christmas /New Year Dinner @ the Oaktree!

Waste of time I recon. As Santa Clause will obviously be far to busy and no doubt the fans will get the blame for that.

Possibly better still Santa might just might want paying, and that would dearly upset the applecart

• Like 1

When The person who wrote the song the Hokey Cokey sadly died all the funeral arrangements were going fine. That Until the undertakers turned up to start to gently lay them in the coffin. The real problems started when they went to put their left leg in..........

I'll get me coat.

• Like 3