British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2018

LEICESTER have bolstered their injury-hit side with two new signings - in time for Monday’s mouthwatering showdown with Wolverhampton at the Paul Chapman and Sons Arena.

American World Cup star - and ex-Wolf - Ricky Wells has joined the club with immediate effect and he’s joined by British racer Charles Wright.
Heading out of the team are injured 
Danny King and Kyle Newman.

2 hours ago, SomersetBlue said:

Going by the Poole twitter announcement we were after Freddie Jackobsen. I said the other night I wouldn't be surprised if Vissing was a short term replacement. 

Think every man and his dog can see that after scoring next to nothing as a heat leader in his first two matches. Time rapidly running out to make use of the extra points available though before the end of the month. 

30 minutes ago, kopite92 said:

How about Erik Riss?

He rides the OTA well,  I remember a few good meetings he’s had for Edinburgh there 

I guess fixture clashes will be key with his commitments abroad 

10 hours ago, Najjer said:

Think every man and his dog can see that after scoring next to nothing as a heat leader in his first two matches. Time rapidly running out to make use of the extra points available though before the end of the month. 

It should be around the same left tbh. Doyle, Jake, Bradley lose on their averages while Rich and Jack are raised. Covatti and Vissing will remain the same. Going by the GSA on the BSPA website anyway. 

6 minutes ago, kopite92 said:

As of tomorrow, we have up to 1.01 extra to play with.

So 6.82 without Vissing average, Jackobsen is on 4.00 at Poole i heard and Pieszczek was 6.50 at Leicester wasn't he? So there are still some options abroad. 

Such a shame we have to be talking about changes though but with Wright going and Vissing sadly not performing i'm afraid we have to. 

57 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Haha not from the Reading attention seeking weirdo?! Posts non stop rubbish about Bellego since Davey got injured as he had started the season digging at him. Don't believe a word it says.

Ok sorry, best check next time.