British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2018

Why do people post things like this?

"I know more than you do" - either name the riders in question or keep quiet :rolleyes:

Holder holder and Doyle.

Add Lambert to that possibly to

Good luck to Josh hes been terrific for the Rebels for a number of years and brings more to the team than just his points.

I hope to see him again soon in Rebels colours and wish him all the best for next season

• Like 3

Holder holder and Doyle.

I can believe this. I have heard the following from a reliable source down at Poole

The reason talks have broken down with Poole is because Chris wants to be part of a package deal with Jack and Matt doesn't want Jack in our 1-7 due to his attitude.

Hopefully its a false rumour.

I can believe this. I have heard the following from a reliable source down at Poole

The reason talks have broken down with Poole is because Chris wants to be part of a package deal with Jack and Matt doesn't want Jack in our 1-7 due to his attitude.

Hopefully its a false rumour.

Of course you have. Just like you knew Josh G was signing 😂😂😂

Ive just left the Southbrook & Rosco was chatting to an Aussie wearing a monster cap....Christ knows who that was.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 3

I said weeks and weeks back somerset will be getting both holders..but no one listened.

We dont listen when you sit right next to us so why should strangers on a forum? 😛
  • Like 1

Fair point....I'll get my coat.

At least you can say that and mean it now!

Better not post the picture though... 😲

If there is no TV revenue ( or limited ) then I can see a cost effective team being assembled and you cant really blame the promotion for that -you have to spend what you can afford.

Very true. People say Matt Ford has a lot of money but he never gives a rider more than he thinks they are worth. If all clubs did that then hopefully we wont have teams in financial problems.

Holder holder and Doyle.

you can probably add J Allen also,If you are correct, may as well give them the trophies now as they will be left with 7.43 for the final 2 riders.

Somerset wont be getting all of those riders anyway. Its just another rumour doing the rounds.

there youve said it again !!

Matt does have cash to spend but he is a sensible business man and wont pay over the odds for average riders.

Piotr Pawlicki and Vaculik wouldn't of been cheap and Matt wanted them so he must have the financial backing otherwise we wouldn't of been interested in the first place.