British Speedway Forum

Somerset 2018

Was really hoping to see Chris Holder at Somerset next year, who would Somerset fans like to see line up for us next season

Kildlemand or Zagar would be sensational to watch around the OTA next year, their riding styles would suit the track, they are both unlikely however especially Zagar who would cost the earth.

I'd love to see Josh G, Jake Allen and Charles W back and build from there with a No 1. BWD looks to be on a bargain average and maybe worth a shout.

Maybe, But I would rather it was Anderson

Not as an out and out No 1 though. He's not good enough..

I hope it isn't Kildemand he spends too much time on his ar*e for my liking.

I don't like Kildemand much but he'd be one of the riders I'd be pestering to sign for me in 2018 - he has a very attractive average.

Suggestions of Holder or Hans, ouch! Would have to be Holder given a choice but think of the moaning.

I don't like Kildemand much but he'd be one of the riders I'd be pestering to sign for me in 2018 - he has a very attractive average.

Suggestions of Holder or Hans, ouch! Would have to be Holder given a choice but think of the moaning.

The Chris Holder I first got to know never complained and was very easy going.

Really don't know why the change in attitude.