British Speedway Forum

Premiership Grand Final 2nd Leg - Wolves Vs Swindon 4 Oct

Pearson was really irritating regarding Wolves causing a shock score line every heat,somebody should tell him it can happen ,no need to tell the viewers every 10 seconds.Just tell them the score.

Hardly like Rory & co. are novices, he does irritate at times.

• Like 3

Pearson was really irritating regarding Wolves causing a shock score line every heat,somebody should tell him it can happen ,no need to tell the viewers every 10 seconds.Just tell them the score.

I thought he was quite reserved given the magnitude of what was going on.

It is also precisely his job to relay the situation to the viewers, just telling them the score would be shocking.

I thought he was quite reserved given the magnitude of what was going on.

It is also precisely his job to relay the situation to the viewers, just telling them the score would be shocking.

While it was maybe a bit of a shock result,given Wolves were hit by injury Adams said it how it was his Team were not no hopers .Howarth,Greaves and Riss are as capable as Ellis BWD and Carr proved him right.Wolves had allround strength IMO ,and certainly seemed up for it on the night.He certainly kept them inform!!!! Edited by Fromafar

So can Swindon pull this back, if we have any chance of winning it we need to be level after 4 races. Keep it tight for the rest of the meeting & then hope Doyley & Morra can come good at the back end of the meeting....we've now nowt to lose & everything to gain.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 1

Swindon certainly aren't out of it. Morris and Ellis usually go well round Monmore too.

Important for Wolves to start well and extend the aggregate lead. It starts from 4 which is obviously very tight, if Wolves can get heat advantages in heats 2-5 before Doyle comes back out for his 2nd ride then that could help.

I really don't see Swindon getting that close myself, Doyle will I think have one eye on Saturday and ride within himself, Harris can go really well round Monmore Bellego has slipped of late, and I think Wolves will be better at reserve. Just hope its good racing for us neutrals.

If my meeting finishes in South East London on time I am on my way.

Dont believe this tie is over and the hope is we can stay level or nudge ahead early doors. Puts a little pressure back on the Wolves.

Should be a cracking meeting at the horror track

Any issues with the weather?

Edited by theblueboy
  • Like 1

If my meeting finishes in South East London on time I am on my way.

Dont believe this tie is over and the hope is we can stay level or nudge ahead early doors. Puts a little pressure back on the Wolves.

Should be a cracking meeting at the horror track

Any issues with the weather?

Trouble is i doubt Wolves will crumble like Swindon did.

I think it will be close, I seem to remember saying prior to Lindgren's unfortunate injury that I thought both meetings would be close mainly because Freddie would have 6 rides and that would counteract the loss of Thorssell but after the surprising score from Monday I think this may well be very close, I hope so for the neutrals although I appreciate from a Wolves perspective maybe they would like it to be not so close!

If Lindgren was fit you couldn't see how Swindon could possibly win but I think Bomber is a good guest, made a pretty decent overtake on Musielak on Monday and I expect more of the same tonight, he rides the track well and could well be a match winner.