British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Guest Scunny2012

Never seen the point of season tickets, miss a meeting or two through ill health/ holidays, a team your not bothered seeing and it's not saving you ought,but maybe it's just me being a tight Yorkshireman.

Yeah but its worth paying the extra to watch proper racing at the Showground ;)

Entry admission and season ticket prices seem fair enough to me, fans have a choice , takeaway food prices is my main issue, I rarely buy the food because of this, it's down to the showground management, so spare a thought for the takeaway venders as it's not them at fault.

• Like 1

Cross Jack Smith off the list he's signed for Sheffield

This list will fit on the back of a stamp within a few days....

Entry admission and season ticket prices seem fair enough to me, fans have a choice , takeaway food prices is my main issue, I rarely buy the food because of this, it's down to the showground management, so spare a thought for the takeaway venders as it's not them at fault.

Thats all fair enough, didnt realise it included prog and parking, hadnt taken that into consideration when I saw the price and voiced my initial shock at it being £50 more than our for same amount of meetings! Dont have to pay parking at ippo and ours doesnt include programme which to me is right as not everyone necessarily wants one! Still like you with those included not overly different in price

Very sad to see what's happening to our club.

Question. Does anyone feel that the constant mid season merry go round of riders being dropped / signed at P'Boro is having an impact on initial team building? Are riders simply keeping away as they feel other clubs offer more security?

From what i can see riders are decently paid at P'Boro, have a good home track to ride & all receive team suits which is a bonus to many so what is anything is the issue trying to lure British based riders to sign?

• Like 1

Question. Does anyone feel that the constant mid season merry go round of riders being dropped / signed at P'Boro is having an impact on initial team building? Are riders simply keeping away as they feel other clubs offer more security?

From what i can see riders are decently paid at P'Boro, have a good home track to ride & all receive team suits which is a bonus to many so what is anything is the issue trying to lure British based riders to sign?

i don't think so , anybody who has go the tin tack has deserved it (thro lack of form ) panthers biggest problem is they don't do signing on fees and ride sundays

• Like 1

I can see you erupting all over that Plastic girlfriend of yours!! :D:D

whichever way you look at it , there is more excitment from another humans touch (male or female ) than a lump of plastic , by the time ya blow it up, you are too tired to do owt. so i have been told !

peterbouough cant get riders to ride for the team because there is no future with the club , working for a hire and fire company .

just go and spend thousands on equipment and then 2 months down the line you are on the scrap heap .

reason for edit can should read cant oopps

Edited by jenga