British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

I'm well aware of how he rides the showground and it was not meant to be a criticism I was just pointing out that he may be lacking a bit on away tracks, not sure about your belief he's a bargain , I have heard several times riders on a bargain average but the truth is they are on that average because that is a true reflection of there worth.

We need to assemble a team that will be strong at home before we start looking at how we're going to do away. Kurtz can ride our track like a heatleader so yes I do think he's a bargain on 5.23. Hopefully away can be covered by our shiny new No,1 (using T/S) or an inform reserve.

Edited by Panthers70

One of those riders that looked as if they could do a lot of damage around the showground but always flattered to deceive ,but I do hope he has an injury free season, and wish him good luck.

all I can remember is Newman never finishing a meeting around the EOES, always seemed to be walking away injured. Amazed he is still around the 6.00 mark, should be higher IMO.

We really don't have a good track record whem it comes to team building. I must say I'm concerned

I would be more concerned if it was you selecting the team, but you are correct we don't have a very good record when it comes to team selections.

same as palm toft and grondal then :rofl:

Questions for you, as you seem so enthusiastic about the Panthers team plans , are you likely to return to speedway at Peterborough for 2018 and why are you an ex Panther fan.

I would be more concerned if it was you selecting the team, but you are correct we don't have a very good record when it comes to team selections.

Questions for you, as you seem so enthusiastic about the Panthers team plans , are you likely to return to speedway at Peterborough for 2018 and why are you an ex Panther fan.

😲😂 i can't disagree

I would say very unlikely , (whats there to enthusiastic about regarding the team ) the riders may want to ride for panthers but it doesn't make them quality/good signings ,