British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Must of done

Shanes Grass and long track commitments at weekends.

Nicholls 9.72 & 4.04 (Reserves mentioned below or Brandford)

Andersen 10.07 & 3.69 (Bailey, Hall, Bacon, Phillips, J. Smith, Perry or Davey)

Kennett 8.30 & 5.46 (Etheridge, Jacobs, Gappmaier, Greaves, Perks, Graversen, T. Kurtz or Williamson)

Without a No.1

Proctor or Berge & Sedgmen, Busk-Jakobsen & Newman.

Wright is off to Sheffield or Redcar that's why he isn't on the list. JBA should be back at Redcar.

Kennett and Kurtz ideal world as means Lambert at reserve but cant see either of those big 3

Unless they've changed the rules again (which would be good in this case), those riders are not eligible for the Championship. Victimisation when you can have higher averaged PL riders such as Cook, Morris and Harris in the CL.

https://images.esellerpro.com/3239/I/24/38632.jpg

The new Panthers team suits for next year.

That's ripe coming from a bitch fan, its only a couple of seasons ago your team didn't know what colours they had as half the teams were luminous green and the others were luminous yellow.

Prickly lot you Panthers fans! You really do come across as a horrible bunch of @rseholes on here.

I've heard you lot don't come at all and your best attempts usually end up falling down before you get to the finishing line.

Prickly lot you Panthers fans! You really do come across as a horrible bunch of @rseholes on here.

Far too harsh IMO.

I certainly have the odd exchange on here but dont see any that fit with that.

On the whole its just loyal fans defending their club. A few times some may try to defend the indefensible (thats not unique to Boro) but in the main a level headed bunch.

I enjoy the banter 👍

• Like 1