British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

How about Anders Thomsen 8.29 and Tom Bacon 2.67 which would leave 7.19 for the final place.

Maybe Ty Proctor (7.15) ?

1 Anders Thomsen

2 Nike Lunna

3 Michael Palm Toft

4 Ulrich Ostergaard

5 Ty Proctor

6 Simon Lambert

7 Tom Bacon

Hmmm ,,, just seen that Thomsen has signed for Gdansk so back to the drawing board :-(

At the time I write this I think there's still 18 heat-leader slots to be filled.

Three more slots than last year are needed because of the extra team and the pool of riders to chose from is diminishing due to more and more of them having Polish commitments.

There isn't a chance in hell of all those slots being filled and I also doubt whether there's enough riders around to build all 11 teams close to 42,5

Surely the BSPA must have a rethink about the 6.00 rule and allow riders who want to double down (eg Andersen/Nicholls) to do so.

• Like 3

Maybe ,,,, but Pboro Worky Redcar Newcastle and Berwick are hardly like to be big draws on their travels if/when they build teams to under 40 ,,,,, which could quite easily happen, Not good for business

Agree completely but you think Godfrey will change it after he has finally come up with a decent team?

Ironically it seems the one rider over 8 wouldve been more beneficial in championship! Although I still wouldnt of liked to see it happen, the restriction stopping nicholls, Andersen, Bellego kennett etc. Dropping down is baffling

Crass stupidity of the highest order in my book...

• Like 3