British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Who says we haven't got a surprise lined up? 😉

Well I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with Lunna and MPT who are both racers with improvement in them..another pleasant surprise would be nice and I think I speak for most Panthers fans when I say I'm hoping for a big hitter(like Hans) but from what Ged was saying he will be going for strength in depth.
  • Like 1

Well I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with Lunna and MPT who are both racers with improvement in them..another pleasant surprise would be nice and I think I speak for most Panthers fans when I say I'm hoping for a big hitter(like Hans) but from what Ged was saying he will be going for strength in depth.

Maybe it will be a big hitter for NO1 , might be Ged playing his cards very close not letting on to anybody until a deal is sealed , I hope so anyway as if we want to win anything next season then we will need a competitive big hitter at NO1

• Like 1

You all know that you will end up with a decent and competitive side and most likely a very good no1.

I will be pleased to see that too because I enjoy 2 sides going at it and providing top entertainment.

• Like 1

As an outside the box suggestion what are the chances of Tungate at no1? 6.18 x 1.3 = 8.03 on his current upturn in form he must be able to put at least a point on that in the Championship and would be great to watch at the showground

Doh scratch that. Had a coffee, woke up and realised he would be on his 2016 average of 9.03

Edited by Sings4Speedway

Strange that all new signings have been posted on the BSPA website almost as soon as they are announced, yet Boro's four signings are nowhere to be seen :neutral:

http://www.speedwaygb.co/championshipannouncements18

If you read the last couple of lines at the bottom it states as advised by individual clubs, and as there is no mention of the forum or anything to do with signings on the Panthers website , I am not surprised

Love my trips over to the Showground, whenever time allows. However that line-up thus far is not making me think I must get over there more. Looks very bland to say the least. What On earth is the hang up with Ully and Lambert ? Loyalty is a very special thing but surely not at the detriment of your business. I don't see those 2 as bums on seats attractions, in fact quite the reverse.

Still Im only there a few times a season, so who am I too judge.

• Like 1

Love my trips over to the Showground, whenever time allows. However that line-up thus far is not making me think I must get over there more. Looks very bland to say the least. What On earth is the hang up with Ully and Lambert ? Loyalty is a very special thing but surely not at the detriment of your business. I don't see those 2 as bums on seats attractions, in fact quite the reverse.

Still Im only there a few times a season, so who am I too judge.

Your last line explains why.

• Like 1