British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Just in time to ensure no reprieve for Rathbone at the appeal.

It's actually discusting to hear how the crooks run this sport..and I would love someone to explain the logic of cutting the meetings down in the championship when it now doesn't clash with the Prem, then running on set race nights in the premiership and then restricting teams to one 8 point rider😂..weren't the whole point of running set race nights to attract top riders??..and then not allowing riders like Nichols and Kennet to compete in the championship???..2 words clowns, corruption.
  • Like 1

If you's get Bjerre and Summers who the hell are Berwick, Newcastle and Worky going to get

This is exactly why those concerned at the BSPA should reverse there stupid decision of barring the likes of Nicholls and Kennett from entering the Championship they are both British and as there was to be no restrictions on team building in the Championship and suddenly now there is . Chapman's chumps are at it again .

Just seen the 24ish min Facebook 'Blair Witch' video.

Thought some of the comments were very disrespectful to the clubs that riders have come from and, despite my opinions of Sedgemem from last year, unprofessional to single him out after what shouldve been private negoiations.

Thought some of the comments were very disrespectful to the clubs that riders have come from and, despite my opinions of Sedgemem from last year, unprofessional to single him out after what shouldve been private negoiations.

Well if it upsets you so much why don't you get in touch with the Donald Trump of speedway at the BSPA and now SCB and tell him all about it , All they did was tell the truth , maybe you didn't like the comment of calling the fox hole a dump but it did get a good laugh.

Didnt hear the fox hole bit - very good 👍

Now thats just banter between local rivals and all part of the game.

• Like 1

I think there was more chance of a off a pay off from Witches to get shut of Sedgmen than Panthers paying him a signing on fee for 2018 and i'm sure C Louis would have been a lot more discreet about that.

• Like 1

L. Bjerre and Summers then. Only option by the looks of it.

How is that the only option then?..are they the only 2 riders who haven't been signed?..

Why should it be private?..we pay their wages.. unless it's Glasgow

How is that the only option then?..are they the only 2 riders who haven't been signed?..

Restrictions all over the place.

Riders with an average over 6.00 in the Prem cant ride in the Champ unless they have an old Champ average.

Sunday race days means you need to get around Poland.

Doesn't leave Panthers with many options and you need to get Ostergaard at 3 not 5.