British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Wasn't it said no further action against ged?.

Yes no further action but no mention of the action already taken. As of last week club say appeal still pending

Edited by wealdstone

Connor Mountain at reserve anyone?

Think he'd be a star for you , don't think he'll be at Ipswich this season think the numbers game will rule him out.

Always looked like he enjoyed riding the showground on the visits last season .

Only thing might be the Mildenhall factor if your still going to run Sunday's?

Edited by Pob

So now its not only Poland but Mildenhall as well causing Boro team building problems 😛

I'm sure JCF would get it all sorted 😉

Jack is Torun's No.8

Doyle, C. Holder, NKI, Holta and Przedpelski are the starters. Cant see Jack getting many if any rides at all for Torun.

That's what they'd have thought, or not in 2017. Once bitten twice shy you'd hope.

Hans Andersen 9.30

Todd Kurtz 5.39

Paul Starke 6.67

Ully Ostergaard 6.78

Jack Holder 8.92

Conor Mountain 3.33

Jack Parkinson Blackburn 2.00

Wouldnt be touched at home, 2 young hungry reserves who have taken a liking to the EOES as well.

What a side that'd be to watch.

2 issues - Poland

The team will include Ostergaard, Lambert, Starke and possibly even Bacon

It must already be resolved as i can't imagine we'd have been able to take our place in the league with no promotion in place

Well you have to assume the problem is far from resolved as there has been nothing put on the Panthers website for almost 3 weeks other than official BSPA announcements and if it has been resolved then I can't believe the negativity being shown by the management , it doesn't look very encouraging IMO from a promoter who wanted to have a fans forum in late October or early November seems to me something is amiss , not even a response to the BSPA AGM or even if we had a representative there, must tell fans all is not well.

Well you have to assume the problem is far from resolved as there has been nothing put on the Panthers website for almost 3 weeks other than official BSPA announcements and if it has been resolved then I can't believe the negativity being shown by the management , it doesn't look very encouraging IMO from a promoter who wanted to have a fans forum in late October or early November seems to me something is amiss , not even a response to the BSPA AGM or even if we had a representative there, must tell fans all is not well.

Or it's been swept under the carpet and they don't want to talk about any longer due to fear of further punishment