British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Sounds like nothing more than a rap on the knuckles, yes I am surprised , I would have expected him to be replaced as deputy chairman.

Whilst a rap on the knuckles was considered a quite sufficient punishment as of course it was only Peterborough those present considered it much more serious that the person concerned failed to buy his round at the bar which cannot be tolerated under any circumstances.

• Like 1

Whilst a rap on the knuckles was considered a quite sufficient punishment as of course it was only Peterborough those present considered it much more serious that the person concerned failed to buy his round at the bar which cannot be tolerated under any circumstances.

Oh Dear.

I wasn't at the promoters' conference.

A client needed urgent financial advice.

well , how can you give advice to clients when you openly lie about being in berwick , then came clean and said it was all lies .

who the heck is going to take your advice you numpty .

i will give you some advice , take your hand and grip that first brain until it has no life left in it . ya toaster ...

Holder persona non grata for all time as far as I am concerned. Don't see how team building can commence till the situation regarding Rathbones suspension is resolved

It must already be resolved as i can't imagine we'd have been able to take our place in the league with no promotion in place

• Like 1

It must already be resolved as i can't imagine we'd have been able to take our place in the league with no promotion in place

I would hope so but as far as I am aware Rathbone still suspended, till we hear differently from the Mafia