British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

My vote goes to Bratley. We wouldn't be in this mess if they'd had him onside even though orion thinks that Bratley can't run a bath :)

But surely you just can't send a representative , I thought this meeting was exclusive to promoters only and as he's not a promoter then he wouldn't be allowed to represent the club.Have to agree with you though Mick knows the business has been there before and he lives locally but would he want to be involved again .

So you think that in uk speedway should able to take bungs to allowed riders to miss matches and be replaced by nl riders etc ....you take money for that sort thing in any sport and likely to get a life ban ...so yes it is boro's fault and yes he got off lightly ..take your Boro blinkers off and wake up .

So you think that it is perfectly acceptable for another club to close and make long suffering fans suffer? I have long held the view that in a sense owners and promoters hold the club in trust for fans, past . present and future. It is simply not fair for those fans to carry the can when that trust is betrayed ( in the view of some)

• Like 2

Well clearly at some point it was sanctioned, otherwise we wouldn’t have been allowed to use him, it’s the constant jumping through hoops that’s starting to grate, same with Harris this year but of course everyone then had no problem using him as a guest.

You don’t know the half of it.

It was sanctioned AFTER Peterborough changed their racenight, as had been advised when the signing was proposed.

So please explain which half I don't know about?

So you think that it is perfectly acceptable for another club to close and make long suffering fans suffer? I have long held the view that in a sense owners and promoters hold the club in trust for fans, past . present and future. It is simply not fair for those fans to carry the can when that trust is betrayed ( in the view of some)

People's actions will always cause hurt to others ...the bottom line is you can't allowed people to take bungs just because they say they are going to close the club down ...he took dirty money and should pay it back ..if the club closes then he will be one to blame .

What rules do you want ? clubs to do what they want because they might close the club down otherwise ?

It was sanctioned AFTER Peterborough changed their racenight, as had been advised when the signing was proposed.

So please explain which half I don't know about?

The race night was the problem so it was changed. Can't see what point you are making

People's actions will always cause hurt to others ...the bottom line is you can't allowed people to take bungs just because they say they are going to close the club down ...he took dirty money and should pay it back ..if the club closes then he will be one to blame .

What rules do you want ? clubs to do what they want because they might close the club down otherwise ?

OK from your point of view if a person commits crime their whole family should be punished .It used to be called "to encourage others"

The race night was the problem so it was changed. Can't see what point you are making

OK from your point of view if a person commits crime their whole family should be punished .It used to be called "to encourage others"

As I said in life people actions will effect and hurt others, surely you understand that ?..the person who commits the crime should understand consequences it will have on others (his family ) before doing it

i still think there's more to this involving Poole.

Jack Holder was going to ride for Torun whatever, but i think there was no way Poole were going to let him get a 28 day ban and miss out on Jack leading up to the playoffs, so i wouldn't be surprised if there was 'advice' from the south coast also regards giving permission and taking the money

• Like 2

Jack Holder was going to ride for Torun whatever, but i think there was no way Poole were going to let him get a 28 day ban and miss out on Jack leading up to the playoffs, so i wouldn't be surprised if there was 'advice' from the south coast also regards giving permission and taking the money

To which it will obviously swept under the carpet and never to be brought out in the open.

But surely you just can't send a representative , I thought this meeting was exclusive to promoters only and as he's not a promoter then he wouldn't be allowed to represent the club.Have to agree with you though Mick knows the business has been there before and he lives locally but would he want to be involved again .

I'm sure that he'd have to be on the books pdq. No idea whether they have a qualifying period for experienced promoters in such a case. I'm pretty sure that he'd be interested if the deal and conditions were right. He's probably a bit more picky these days as to what he'll do and where he'll go.

Let's hope that because that qualifies for a second idiot badge. It reminds me of "Divine is summoned to the palace following Swindon defeat" - He's the one we pay to do all of the work and take all of the blame!

As I said in life people actions will effect and hurt others, surely you understand that ?..the person who commits the crime should understand consequences it will have on others (his family ) before doing it

There are certainly places in the world that would subscribe to your views on justice and punishment, fortunately they are becoming fewer.

To which it will obviously swept under the carpet and never to be brought out in the open.

I honestly don't know, where you people get your disgusting opinion, of speedways finest Matt Fraud.

Edinburgh's away match at Peterborough was rained off on 1st October, and the programme was re-used for Workington's visit on the 6th with a wrapround. Is there anyone who has this 1st October programme and would be willing to sell it? (Ideally I am looking for 9 copies!)

Edinburgh's away match at Peterborough was rained off on 1st October, and the programme was re-used for Workington's visit on the 6th with a wrapround. Is there anyone who has this 1st October programme and would be willing to sell it? (Ideally I am looking for 9 copies!)

Have you tried emailing the club, or the Barbers who run our trackshop.

Oh yeah it was changed

It used to be Fridays & Sundays

Now it’s Sundays & Fridays

• Like 1

Oh Please - Colin Hortons best mate! ;)

Move on there's nothing to see here!!

At least the commute to the EOES would be somewhat shorter than Geds! :D

You're sticking pins in that voodoo doll as we speak, praying that nobody takes the suggestion seriously to bring together the Butler/Bratley dream team you get on so well with :D