British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Put all your cards on the table before the trial whilst stocking them up with ammunition at the same time, talking about gullible, that cap fits lovely on you.

He isn’t gullible he is just vindictive like his boss Godfrey.

Waste of space the pair of them.

• Like 2

In that if there was a grain of truth in what he said yesterday, he would have surely revealed it before now. The date of the fours was August 6th. In the meantime, he's had his licence suspended and taken part in a tribunal. Surely you'd reveal it at one of those points. If there was any truth in it.

Mind you, if you really want to be that gullible...

All the best

Rob

Still not willing to admit that (Stitcher Godfrey) didn't take a small wedge then

He isn’t gullible he is just vindictive like his boss Godfrey.

Waste of space the pair of them.

No, I just care about the future of speedway, including Peterborough Speedway.

Still, we all know what an excellent judge of character that you are? After all, you continued to stick up for Colin Horton long after everyone else had given up…

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

Still, we all know what an excellent judge of character that you are? After all, you continued to stick up for Colin Horton long after everyone else had given up…

All the best

Rob

You still do not give us the facts. Do you actually know them?

All the best

Rob

And that’s exactly were this venom comes from doesn’t it, you blame anything and everything Peterborough for the loss of the Cheetahs

I don’t recall sticking up for Horton, Peterborough yes but I am no Horton fan, either of them.

• Like 1

And that’s exactly were this venom comes from doesn’t it, you blame anything and everything Peterborough for the loss of the Cheetahs

I don’t recall sticking up for Horton, Peterborough yes but I am no Horton fan, either of them.

You're now on an alternative planet. I've always liked Peterborough Speedway - nice racetrack, and have fond memories of fours finals.

I couldn't stand Colin Horton, though, and couldn't understand why you continued to stick up for him, even when it was obvious that Hans Andersen wasn't getting paid. I'm sure those forum posts are still around here somewhere. Don't repeat that same mistake again...

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

You're now on an alternative planet. I've always liked Peterborough Speedway - nice racetrack, and have fond memories of fours finals.

I couldn't stand Colin Horton, though, and couldn't understand why you continued to stick up for him, even when it was obvious that Hans Andersen wasn't getting paid. I'm sure those forum posts are still around here somewhere. Don't repeat that same mistake again...

All the best

Rob

I think you you'll find when Hans Andersen wasn't getting paid , it was Mick Horton in charge not his brother Colin.

in a word NO...

in a word NO...

Nice to know that you are sure about this , it's a pity Sam has to get somebody else to answer for him.

I think you you'll find when Hans Andersen wasn't getting paid , it was Mick Horton in charge not his brother Colin.

Nice to know that you are sure about this , it's a pity Sam has to get somebody else to answer for him.

No it was Colin Horton that bounced Andersen’s cheques, Rick Frost sorted it when he took over.

• Like 1

No, it was definitely Colin Horton. Around £50,000 in the end.

You have to admit, it wasn't your most sensible question. ;)

The answer was such an obvious no.

All the best

Rob

All the best

Rob

So did I. It got me an invite over to the vipers nest that was WWoS where it eventually sunk in that it was nothing to do with Horton, who could go and whistle, but was everything about fighting off the vitriol being thrown at Peterborough Speedway at that time.

I am sure Crump 99 was suggesting that if you know the truth we would all be pleased to hear it. Your post gives no indication that you do. Frankly I doubt that many actually heard everything said yesterday by Ged.. It has also been suggested that Rathbone had been additionally fined for what statements he has made.

This was the interesting bit Rodders from the local rag "But the written findings of the SCB hearing make mention of the fact that I was ill advised." - Don't think those written findings are in the public domain. Who was he ill advised by if it was noted?

Edited by Crump99

I would like to think that all Panthers regular fans would make a "donation" of £16 each for the first match of next season..if that is the deal-breaker.

Some of the dedicated ones yes , but you'll find that most would look at it as a freeby. On the bright side of things it would be a good idea to promote the meeting as a chance for free admission as a taster for would be new fans to come and sample what speedway has to offer for those that have never experienced the sport before.

Interesting ged has outted Godfrey everyone knows he has a problem with honesty and integrity usually involves abusing his position on the mc not surprised at all by this.

And Godfrey abuses his position by having sit down protests on the startline surprised you didn't mention that.

• Like 1

Some of the dedicated ones yes , but you'll find that most would look at it as a freeby. On the bright side of things it would be a good idea to promote the meeting as a chance for free admission as a taster for would be new fans to come and sample what speedway has to offer for those that have never experienced the sport before.

The first meeting is just usually practice of men, machines and organisation on a cold March day before the proper stuff in a week or two. I wouldn't want too many basing their judgement on that