British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

20 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Nicholls & a new 4 point foreigner is most likely the team news. Would prefer Nathan Grieves if he fits personally. 

Scott 9.72 Nathan 4.51

3 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Thanks bruv, looks like a 4 point newcomer then. Be gutted if Nathan doesn't get a team, he is better than Grondal & quite a few other foreign riders that have secured team places for next season in my opinion.

Sadly pp Nathan tweeted the other day, only riding for wolves:sad:.

Hopefully that will change during the season

• Sad 1

maybe they could tweek the rules a wee bit and allow younger ruders into a champ side ya know . just like they are trying to swing the nicholls/kennet thing . 

come on ged , spread that bung towards the bspa/scb. you took it, now give some of it back . 

young brit out of a job . thank you British speedway .

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Badge said:

Sadly pp Nathan tweeted the other day, only riding for wolves:sad:.

Hopefully that will change during the season

I have been hoping that Nathan would be a Bears rider since the end of last season. Even if he wasn't with the Bears, I was still hoping to see him ride at the MPA at least once next season. If he is only riding Wolves, I'm not going to get to see him at all. I ain't got BT sport.

21 hours ago, Flappy said:

What new foreignors would come in on a 4 

Peter karger  rode for Rye House in 2016 twelve meetings to achieve an average 2.18 maybe he's the Dane 4 pointer, i hope not though,  think we can do much better than that with British riders even though they are few and far between at this level.