British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2018

Of course he would

He was given the chance before at reserve when Horton was Promoter and didn't do the business well enough then so what makes you think he would do any better than Grondal now . Baldy is beefing him up but Ipswich don't rate him too highly or they might have considered signing him themselves.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 1

He was given the chance before at reserve when Horton was Promoter and didn't do the business well enough then so what makes you think he would do any better than Grondal now . Baldy is beefing him up but Ipswich don't rate him too highly or they might have considered signing him themselves.

Did he not do well for us?

Did he not do well for us?

If you want proof check out history 2014 Panthers website, Gate and go Joe lasted 19 matches and his most recent average is not much better, OK when he gated but not so good when he didn't Branford would be a better choice if we need someone around that average if available IMO.

If you want proof check out history 2014 Panthers website, Gate and go Joe lasted 19 matches and his most recent average is not much better, OK when he gated but not so good when he didn't Branford would be a better choice if we need someone around that average if available IMO.

Branford not doing UK in 2018 according to posts in international section re Aussie state title meetings

Nicholls saying on twitter that he and Kennett still can't ride in the championship next season

I wonder what the problem is now, just seems after a while you get a common sense decision and then they go and complicate it again. Then they can't understand why people are turning there backs on speedway. If the BSPA have a problem with this then I think it's only fair to let the fans who pay to watch the sport know just what is going on .

I wonder what the problem is now, just seems after a while you get a common sense decision and then they go and complicate it again. Then they can't understand why people are turning there backs on speedway. If the BSPA have a problem with this then I think it's only fair to let the fans who pay to watch the sport know just what is going on .

They really are the biggest bunch egotistical ar$eholes I've ever encountered - Buster, Godfrey and their bully boy chums. - make me sick to the core.

We've said it for years and we will be saying it for many more. Speedway needs to be governed by a independent panel..

Edited by Flyin Panther
  • Like 1

Didn't there used to be an independent panel., but the promoters couldn't do their fixing and cheating and bullying...so they formed the bspa.

Used to be called Speedway Control Board