British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2018

44 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Strange man, he pm'd quite a few so I hear. Or was it his brother:D  and it was fun to watch him talking to himself on here. Sadly missed.

Ok this is leaving me a little puzzled . If you look at people profiles you can see when they joined . If i hover over your profile it comes up with the date February 11 which if i am reading  this right  it means Feb this year 2018 as if you look at others say mine for instance it will say November 27 2014.

So what i am getting at is if you only joined in Feb 11 of this year how do you know all about the going on from around OCT 2016 for a certain individual ?  .

Puzzled ??

14 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Hold the phone everyone he’s still around! Went on Stainlesssteelride’s profile and he viewed it 17 hours ago! Hello Macca you silent assassin how are you getting on?

Nice detective work allthegear ! But I'm still puzzled as to how this stainless knows all about it when he only joined in February.  

2 minutes ago, Pob said:

Nice detective work allthegear ! But I'm still puzzled as to how this stainless knows all about it when he only joined in February.  

Have they taken the previous name info off now then???

He may be jcf or kks I suppose

8 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Or I may just be an Ipswich fan that's new on here?  Anyone ever thought of that?  I didn't realise I had to clarify myself. How extraordinary.   

You don't have to clarify who you are . The more WITCHES fans the better . The question was how you claimed to know what went on in the past.  Your words was fun to watch him talk to himself . 

If your a new member great welcome to the madhouse. The next time your at foxhall come say hello we don't bite , ok we are a little bit nosiey but it's all good fun . 

27 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Or I may just be an Ipswich fan that's new on here?  Anyone ever thought of that?  I didn't realise I had to clarify myself. How extraordinary.   

Im sure having looked in from outside for a while you will be familiar with the BSF paranoia re new members from time to time :lol:

Would be good to meet you - come say hello 

3 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Maybe we have already met:lol:

Thats exactly why your comments are attracting curiousity! :)

9 minutes ago, Stainlesssteelride said:

Are you Grotbags?

Grotbags is better looking than beerhut 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Super Blue said:

The weather not looking too promising for practice day on Tuesday,  could well be going into first meetings with some not even hardly been on their bikes.

Most of the Ipswich side were at Scunthorpe practicing on Wednesday

• Like 1