British Speedway Forum

Berwickbandits2018

9 hours ago, scaramanga said:

which way i see the berwick team is that they have a team with most the riders around the same average so the balance of the team is going to be the same whoever moves in or out the reserve berth

now yes theres no big heat leaders but they have decent riders for there averages

how many times does a team turn up at an away track and a 2nd string puch abover there weight and give the away team a big boost

if you look at it that way berwick might just shock a few teams who underestimate them i just hope if they do give a few teams a nice wee surprise its the smug ones who have the backing to go out and  have first pick of riders

The way way I see it is that if NBJ and Lindman don't ride to their average we could be in trouble,I feel R/r. Helped us out at home last season as Doolan Howe and Morris got extra rides. Still as long as we provide entertaining speedway that is what really matters hopefully crowd levels will hold up.The sport is still in a shambles with the rule book IMO.Cant believe some of the decisions that were agreed.

53 minutes ago, screm said:

I like the idea of Kevin Doolan riding at No2, as I think as probably the most experienced rider and team captain it is a good idea to have Kevin out in Ht1, to pass on information about track conditions to the rest of the team.

wot a load of twaddle

Edited by cornhillcowboy24
wrong spelling

Wasn't super impressed initially but looking at how other teams are building up I feel we are as good as most. Don't know much about new swede and would be happy if anyone can give me info or link on him . think nbj could easily up his average . same with jye and Danny . if you have three riders holding average and three or four upping theirs you win most meetings. . we might struggle heats 13  and 15 but reserves we have are capable of beating anyone at home . with the new /old rule on tactical sub I think being able to use strong reserve replacement could actually be more important.