British Speedway Forum

Berwickbandits2018

From what I know we paid for it but it wasn't a lot at all, Jye's certainly wound a few people up here lol, him and Howe will be in the team, that leaves 3 spaces left.

Throw in Dany G reckon that leaves about 11.7 for the last two no Lee Payne please

Theo on a 4 something average would be tempting but he has qualified for the Longtrack Series which probs meaning missing some Saturdays if he is riding next year think it will be for Edinburgh

Edited by Bandit59

Did they buy him though,did they pay for him?

I heard it was a few hundred pounds they paid for him

IF Ryan Blacklock is fit and available then I'd give him a punt . He looked quite decent what little we saw of of him last season

Edited by DSC67
  • Like 1

I heard it was a few hundred pounds they paid for him

IF Ryan Blacklock is fit and available then I'd give him a punt . He looked quite decent what little we saw of of him last season

Never understood their train of thinking for our No7 first it was Chessel who pulled out 27 yrs old, then Blacklock 27 yrs old then Paine 30 yrs old, all had been in the NL for 10 to 15 yrs and gone nowhere, so why in hells name sign them. I am sure the rule was made to bring on under 21s, it should have been made clear by the BSPA this was their intention, as usual never any clarity from them

• Like 3

Never understood their train of thinking for our No7 first it was Chessel who pulled out 27 yrs old, then Blacklock 27 yrs old then Paine 30 yrs old, all had been in the NL for 10 to 15 yrs and gone nowhere, so why in hells name sign them. I am sure the rule was made to bring on under 21s, it should have been made clear by the BSPA this was their intention, as usual never any clarity from them

Payne only started speedway around 2013 or 1014, so only had 2/3 years NL experience before stepping up to ride for Redcar in the 2016 season.

Edited by MonarchsMitchy

Payne only started speedway around 2013 or 1014, so only had 2/3 years NL experience before stepping up to ride for Redcar in the 2016 season.

The point is, why were we looking at a 30 yr old when we should have been bringing on a youngster sub 21. I still believe No 7 should be under 21 and British and No 6 should be British as well

• Like 4