British Speedway Forum

Berwickbandits2018

Time to make Nicholls an offer then now that the rules have changed again....

What have they changed

Allowing Nichols is just one rider, the problem has arisen by making a rule in Prem only 1 rider on 8+, but mot applying the same rule in Champ L, allowing some clubs to sign 2 No1s

Edited by balderdash&piffle
  • Like 1

Right if the rule has changed and there's a 1.3 conversion rate.

Kennett 8.31

Summers 7.98

Jakobsen 6.50

Doolan 6.36

Howe 6.18

Etheridge 5.06

2.11 ?

2.11-Ryan Blacklock maybe if he is fit and riding again,Thought he was made an asset last season

Right if the rule has changed and there's a 1.3 conversion rate.

Kennett 8.31

Summers 7.98

Jakobsen 6.50

Doolan 6.36

Howe 6.18

Etheridge 5.06

2.11 ?

Might need to be Danny Gapp instead of Jye in your team if Jye is going back to Edinburgh-according to Taffy on post 341

2.11-Ryan Blacklock maybe if he is fit and riding again,Thought he was made an asset last season

Might need to be Danny Gapp instead of Jye in your team if Jye is going back to Edinburgh-according to Taffy on post 341

There’s about as much chance of Jye going back to Edinburgh as there is Jason Doyle being number 1 at Berwick
  • Like 1

May depend on what Scott Nicholls earns as a pundit for the GPs.

Hmm ride for Berwick or sit next to Natalie Quirke

May depend on what Scott Nicholls earns as a pundit for the GPs.

Could do it from the purs between races.

Double bubble for him 😆

Didnt say he was going, said there was a very cryptic statement in Kev Doolans birtjhday wishes on Facebook

just found it.

"Happy birthdayCaptain,woulda been cool to bang in 5-1s with you next year. But who knows, I might get a few guest bookings.

just below the above Monarchs website address

Edited by balderdash&piffle

I thought the Edinburgh promotion said some pretty unsavory things about jye when they released him? So I doubt hed want to go back?

And Jye has said one or two unsavoury about Edinburgh, funny how an offer of a team place and a few quid in the back pocket can change things. I would still be amazed if Jye Etheridge ended up at Edinburgh for next season.

And Jye has said one or two unsavoury about Edinburgh, funny how an offer of a team place and a few quid in the back pocket can change things. I would still be amazed if Jye Etheridge ended up at Edinburgh for next season.

In retaliation? Surely he should be a shoe in for Berwick he seemed to score well when he moved into the main body of the team too.