British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2018

Falubaz had money issues this year which is why theyve lost Doyle & Hampel.

Seems money problems are all around speedway,if Polish speedway doesn't stop paying ridiculous sums of money tied to strict contracts, then their bubble could also burst.

• Like 5

Seems money problems are all around speedway,if Polish speedway doesn't stop paying ridiculous sums of money tied to strict contracts, then their bubble could also burst.

I seem to recall quite a few cases of riders not having been paid the agreed sums by their Polish club in the recent past.

• Like 2

I seem to recall quite a few cases of riders not having been paid the agreed sums by their Polish club in the recent past.

Yes i heard that also, no smoke without fire.

Its quite ironic that there are those who criticise British Speedway for owing riders money yet point to Polish Speedway as the way forward. They aren't that much different where that is concerned, nor are Sweden.

The huge amount owed by Indianerna to the likes of Lindgren & Iversen from 2016 is a very good example.

• Like 3

Sad to say but on paper I can build stronger teams leaving out Worrall.

ie Zagar or Batchelor + Hougaard or Worrall and a 7 point or less rider with Cook,Fricke,Tungate,Bewley and Smith.

Would the management leave out Worrall ?.What do other Belle vue fans think.

I agree with you. Cook, Zagar, Fricke, Hougaard, Tungate, Bewley , Smith. 42.30

Or we could replace Zagar with Woffinden and have 0.65 more to play with. It would also allow Tai to achieve another ambition having been turned away in 2016.

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 2

Can't see A Belle Vue team without Stevie.

1 C Cook.................................8.45

2 S Worrall...............................6.77

3 P Przedpelski........................7.00 ass

4 R Tungate.............................6.18

5 M Fricke................................7.39

6 D Bewley...............................4.71

7 J Smith...................................2.00

Total..........................................42.50

• Like 1

Falubaz had money issues this year which is why theyve lost Doyle & Hampel.

And i wouldn't mind betting that many more have issues as well.

I might be in a minority in that I'd go with Bjerre and not Cook. Most of KB's points were scored from the number one position. Would like to see our heat leaders as Bjerre, Zagar and Fricke, if we can afford it.

• Like 1

I might be in a minority in that I'd go with Bjerre and not Cook. Most of KB's points were scored from the number one position. Would like to see our heat leaders as Bjerre, Zagar and Fricke, if we can afford it.

Would love to see Bjerre back next year, but he's signed to a Danish team already and I believe Denmark ride on a Wednesday :(