British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2018

Bickley would seem a sensible move to 7 and has the potential to grow quickly.

I'd be tempted with Dudek at 1, even for a season.

You may get some interest as regular access to smaller uk tracks will help him with the GP temporary tracks, the main block in my opinion to his progress to World Champion.

• Like 1

Bickley would seem a sensible move to 7 and has the potential to grow quickly.

I'd be tempted with Dudek at 1, even for a season.

You may get some interest as regular access to smaller uk tracks will help him with the GP temporary tracks, the main block in my opinion to his progress to World Champion.

Cannot see Dudek being interested in Gb.

Bjerre is a good number 1 at home and Cook does it away. I hope both are back next year. Kenneth chased Lindgren after he made the gate in heat 1 last night and was never far behind and could well have beaten him in heat 13. Bewley is a must and I hope we can fit in Smith after his improvement towards the end of the season. The rest deepends on the points limit. A Pole like Drabik may be ok if we get the fixed nights here, that would solve the problems when they are recalled for practice etc.

Can't see a problem with keeping Jack on his average.

With a team average of 47.44 you are going to lose a big hitter for next year who will it be.

Maybe when the points limit has been confirmed you might have a point.

Freddie is going nowhere. He has ridden his whole EL career with Wolves and that's not going to change.

Whatever the points limit you can be sure if Freddie races in the UK next year it will be with Wolves.

Max will be a decent No1 next season, but before we sign him back again we need to be sure of his availability, Max is young and improving fast and if British speedway can't come up with a league that chases his ambitions he may give it a miss.

Bjerre is our best rider at the NSS and because it is such a fair track, where many riders enjoy racing, we need a rider like Bjerre to give us a better chance of winning at home. I've not seen any visitor at Belle Vue this year that I didn't feel Bjerre was capable of beating.

Bjerre

Fricke

C holder

J holder

Tungate

Bewley

Smith

All under a 42 point limit if it was 42

Wouldn't feel like a Belle Vue team with 2 holders in it, Cook is a must as is Bewley, to be perfectly honest I would love the 1-7 we currently have to be our team next season.

• Like 1

If the limit is 42 sadly I think to have a competitive team we need to lose 2 riders from this year.

So my first idea

Zagar

Cook

Fricke

Tungate

Toft

Bewley

Smith

2nd idea

C holder

cook

Fricke

houggard

Tungate

Bewley

Smith

Edited by B.V 72

would love our present 1-7 but at 43.98 that looks a no no, so if the limit is 42 then I would go

K Bjerre...............8.48

K Howarth............5.26

S Worrall..............6.77

R Tungate............6.18

C Cook.................8.45

D Bewley..............4.71

J Smith.................2.00

Total.....................41.85

Or replace K Howarth with M.P.T

Total.....................41.79