British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2018

C Cook......................8.45

R Lawson.................6.43............L Bjerre 6.10.............P hougaard.....6.09

C Holder...................7.16

R Tungate.................6.18

M Fricke...................7.39

D Bewley..................4.71

J Smith......................2.00

• Like 1

T Batchelor 7.63

L Bjerre. 6.10

M Fricke 7.39

R Tungate 6.18

C Cook 8.45

D Bewley 4.71

J Smith. 2.00

Hmmm Batch,Holder,Batch, Holder.....will either of them improve Belle Vue ?? or like me are you playing with figures

• Like 1

Hmmm Batch,Holder,Batch, Holder.....will either of them improve Belle Vue ?? or like me are you playing with figures

Just playing with figures . 👍🏻

I think both would improve BV ,just think Holder may be Poole bound ?

The young Pole , Drabik would top my wish list though

Just playing with figures .

I think both would improve BV ,just think Holder may be Poole bound ?

The young Pole , Drabik would top my wish list though

a fair few Belle Vue fans have mentioned Drabik, to be honest I've never heard of him. Trouble with Poles they tend to carry baggage,ie awkward Polish clubs

• Like 2

Will learn more about Belle Vue's plans for 2018 season after next Wednesday evening when they host the "evening with Craig Cook event", no doubt the Q and A session with the promoters including Mark Lemon will reveal some if not all of the squad for 2018.

Or reveal no riders 😉

a fair few Belle Vue fans have mentioned Drabik, to be honest I've never heard of him. Trouble with Poles they tend to carry baggage,ie awkward Polish clubs

Drabik would be a dream come true

• Like 1

Plus untried Poles can be a big gamble no matter how good they are in Poland some find it very hard to adapt to British tracks and 7 points is a big part of the team building points total if they fail the team fails.I would rather have a proven 7 averaged British league rider you tend to get what you sign a third heat leader.

1.Cook 8.45

2.Tungate 6.18

3.Przedpelski 7.00

4.Worrall 6.77

5.Fricke 7.39

6.Bewley 4.71

7.Smith 2.00

Think 6 of the above will be the team but not sure on Przedpelski??

Wouldnt want him personally as think he's gone backwards the last couple of years and hasn't really kicked on like I thought he would.

Would much prefer Drabik or Smektala myself. Would even take KK for that spot given his experience of Uk tracks

Edited by Bradford Ace

Drabik Holder kK would all becriders Id rather see than prez. Any of those would surely make aces among the title favourites.

Using Holder would mean losing Stevie.