British Speedway Forum

Newcastle 2018

Low and behold he raises his ugly head phillipsr :rolleyes:, so now you think Newcastle looks a poor side. Let’s wait and see come end of August .. I bet a lot of Newcastle fans are just really happy they have Speedway to watch this season , like Workington , worrying times for Promotions trying to keep Speedway running .. There will be 7 guys getting on their bikes and riding their hearts out for these “poor” teams as you call them , you should maybe pop yourself on a bike before you start making judgment 

Edited by Taylorj
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, phillipsr said:

Looks a very poor side.. when you add its not exactly good racing at Newcastle i cam see attendances really dropping 

A think Newcastle is a track where, riders need to use their head, which is possibly why many struggle ;),,, and as far as attendances 'really dropping' goes,,, well theres not a lot there to 'really drop'.

31 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Would Kenneth Bjerre come in on the same average as he went into the Peterborough team in 2016, or would it be different?

Good question. I, for one, don't know the answer, but he's signed for Tarnow this year, which happens to be one of those sunday polish teams.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Would Kenneth Bjerre come in on the same average as he went into the Peterborough team in 2016, or would it be different?

A don't think rode in the Championship last season, and his Premier average is surely over 6, so as per Nicholls/Kennett,,,, he'll be told to 'jog on' ;)

1 hour ago, leander said:

Good question. I, for one, don't know the answer, but he's signed for Tarnow this year, which happens to be one of those sunday polish teams.

Average 8.48 in 2017 so NO.

2 hours ago, Taylorj said:

Low and behold he raises his ugly head phillipsr :rolleyes:, so now you think Newcastle looks a poor side. Let’s wait and see come end of August .. I bet a lot of Newcastle fans are just really happy they have Speedway to watch this season , like Workington , worrying times for Promotions trying to keep Speedway running .. There will be 7 guys getting on their bikes and riding their hearts out for these “poor” teams as you call them , you should maybe pop yourself on a bike before you start making judgment 

Where did i say they wouldnt try there heart out? It just doesnt look a great side... Workington fans got all bent out of shape because i said i didnt see where there race winners would come from and i still dont... they breed them soft over your way dont they  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

Where did i say they wouldnt try there heart out? It just doesnt look a great side... Workington fans got all bent out of shape because i said i didnt see where there race winners would come from and i still dont... they breed them soft over your way dont they  

How can you make that stupid statement, when you don't know which option we're taking to fill the number 1 spot. ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

How can you make that stupid statement, when you don't know which option we're taking to fill the number 1 spot. ?

Congratulations on not being able to read!!! It says WORKINGTON FANS!!!!!! Stupid statement really 

• Confused 1

Any rider that's riding in Poland we just need to rule out.

mads kornielison is a good shout we wont be able to get a decent no 1 with being a sunday

track so it is what it is.Its alrite saying we are running this season I for one a happy with that

but as ive alresdy mentioned if we start getting beat home and away every week the crowds

will dwindle to nothing therefore putting nxt season in doubt.

mr winidiot I mean windition been to more away tracks than you've had hot dinner,s

there again with your hard upbringing doubt you've had many of them:wub::):o ha ha