British Speedway Forum

Newcastle 2018

think gating tart has got it spot on rose lingren phillips,aranio and a no1 phillips will be back that will

be part of the deal with his dad being co promoter.thats where he has getting his income from because 

he wouldn't have made enough from riding speedway to buy fish and chips he is never going to make a rider

as much as I would have done

1 hour ago, Catch Me If You Can said:

Prob same with most teams with lack metings and trying to spread about

Scunthorpe and Lakeside both have one (at a very quick glance)

Edited by StevePark

July looks like it is going to be a quiet and boring month at Newcastle.  Why can't we have meeting on 1 July, 22 July or 29 July?  Kids will have just finished school, get the kids attention early at the start of the summer holidays and keep them hooked all summer!!

12 minutes ago, diamond@heart said:

July looks like it is going to be a quiet and boring month at Newcastle.  Why can't we have meeting on 1 July, 22 July or 29 July?  Kids will have just finished school, get the kids attention early at the start of the summer holidays and keep them hooked all summer!!

21 July is Cardiff, so we wouldn't normally run on the day after, i.e 22 July in this years case.

16 hours ago, Winditon said:

Does anyone think it's becoming a bit farcical? It said on Twitter on Monday 3rd signing coming soon then on Tuesday it says will be revealed 8pm on Wednesday. I hope it's a GP Rider with all this suspense.

My reasoning is it’s being announced around this time because I bet it’s in the Speedway Star tomorrow 

2 hours ago, StevePark said:

21 July is Cardiff, so we wouldn't normally run on the day after, i.e 22 July in this years case.

I've said for years we should run the day after Cardiff think of all the travelling supporter's heading north , Brough perfect stop bumper crowd bumper money .

• Like 1