British Speedway Forum

Newcastle 2018

7 hours ago, balderdash&piffle said:

His contract was terminated, so anything in that contract would be void.  Are you saying therefore that loan fees have nothing to do with his contract whereby it does not apply.

Where did I even insinuate that and which contract are you quoting.

I'll ask again. What is illegal in a loan deal that is mutually signed by all 3 parties and who is losing by it ?    

4 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Can anyone confirm that Matej Kus has signed?  (As quoted by bringbackhalifax).

I'm hoping someone is really rubbish at April Fools and its not true!!! :o:D

That's not the word I typed, I typed s**t!!!! :o:o

Edited by diamond@heart

If Matej comes in as a reserve and either Matthew or Carl (harsh on both) is then replaced with a top rider (who knows who) it's a pretty good signing imo... Matej and Carl/Matthew at reserve would be very strong :) Don't know why everyone has such a downer on Matej, yeah he's been bad this year, but he was really good for us in 2016... If he can start replicating that again I'd be very happy, and it would mean someone like Ashley or Robbo might drop to reserve...

• Like 1

Would Josef "Pepe" Franc be available on Sundays? He was the first Diamond I ever saw win a race, knows Brough park well by the sounds of it and flew around in the first meeting I saw... Have a word Matej...

Great amount of experience too...

3 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

Would Josef "Pepe" Franc be available on Sundays? He was the first Diamond I ever saw win a race, knows Brough park well by the sounds of it and flew around in the first meeting I saw... Have a word Matej...

As I have said on the Peterborough 2018 thread - it depends on what his foreign Longtrack/Grasstrack commitments are.

10 minutes ago, Dandelion said:

ha ha 

I watched the meeting last night with 2 friends and we said I wonder how long before peppe was linked with return to britten 

4 hours ago, StevePark said:

Can anyone confirm that Matej Kus has signed?  (As quoted by bringbackhalifax).

It was supposedly reported at tuesday night's speedway of nations "do" that Fridays team for Scunthorpe is 1. Ludde; 2. Robbo or guest; 3 kus; 4. Ash; 5. Tero; 6. Wilko; 7. Matty.

He must have signed, therefore,  as he can't guest if he isn't in someones 1 to 7.

47 minutes ago, leander said:

It was supposedly reported at tuesday night's speedway of nations "do" that Fridays team for Scunthorpe is 1. Ludde; 2. Robbo or guest; 3 kus; 4. Ash; 5. Tero; 6. Wilko; 7. Matty.

He must have signed, therefore,  as he can't guest if he isn't in someones 1 to 7.

Maybe he has signed for someone else ?

49 minutes ago, leander said:

It indeed was.