British Speedway Forum

Koc Sf 2nd Leg - Belle Vue (39) V (50) Swindon Robins

So much for "knowledgeable fans."

As I said in my post that you quoted "he may have a terrible night". Roscoe explained before the meeting why he had picked him despite his recent poor performance at the NSS, because he was the best of what was available. Even when BWD became available Roscoe preferred THJ and who knows that BWD would have scored more.

At least it puts me and others in the same"knowledgeable" category as Roscoe, although I'm not sure that's a compliment. :lol:

Edited by Aces51

As I said in my post that you quoted "he may have a terrible night". Roscoe explained before the meeting why he had picked him despite his recent poor performance at the NSS, because he was the best of what was available. Even when BWD became available Roscoe preferred THJ and who knows that BWD would have scored more.

At least it puts me and others in the same"knowledgeable" category as Roscoe, although I'm not sure that's a compliment. :lol:

is that the case, really..? In my earlier posts I've said the very same thing happened with Masters last year at belle Vue.

Were we allowed to change even if we wanted to..?

As you are well aware - it's not how you start the season, it's how you finish it

Isn't it awful how some posts can come back to haunt you?!

I hear BWD legged it from Scunny and turned up at the NSS expecting to ride, but the gateman wouldn't let him in cos he wasn't on the rider list. Shocking really. :P:wink::D:D

• Like 2

is that the case, really..? In my earlier posts I've said the very same thing happened with Masters last year at belle Vue.

Were we allowed to change even if we wanted to..?

I can't see anything in the rules that prevents it. Arguably, when BWD was fit, proven by his intention to ride for Peterborough before it was postponed, a guest shouldn't have been allowed. In fact wasn't the guest allowed on the basis of his unavailability because Peterborough had preference, nothing to do with injury. I can't bring a particular instance to mind but know there have been examples where a guest has been replaced by the unavailable rider when he unexpectedly became available.

He should ride. There's no reason why he shouldn't.

Justice prevailed tonight. Swindon not once acknowledged they cheated in the first leg. They didn't put their hands up and admit their mistake and ask for the score to be ammended. They said nothing and if they had gone through by a point, which could have happened, it would have been extremely unfair on Belle Vue.

They could easily have used BWD tonight but fancied THJ instead. It bit them on the arse. Good karma that. So instead of BWD getting track time, if he rides on Monday, the teams will be fair. No ringers, just the correct riders for both teams.

And no complaints at all.

Well, we will have to wait and see on that last sentence. Sure we will find something.

Do poole admit when they have cheated

Matt Ford put his hand up straight away with the Proctor error at Peterborough. I am sure if Poole had not given enough rides to a rider there would have been a press release from the Poole management and not silence.

Anyway by chancc it didn't effect the final outcome. Would have been outrageous if Swindon had got a heat -5 3-3 to have gone through by a point.

• Like 1

Matt Ford put his hand up straight away with the Proctor error at Peterborough. I am sure if Poole had not given enough rides to a rider there would have been a press release from the Poole management and not silence.

Anyway by chancc it didn't effect the final outcome. Would have been outrageous if Swindon had got a heat -5 3-3 to have gone through by a point.

You seem to be about 10 other instances of cheating light...

We've got all day if you want to provide those explanations Steve.

Let's get the ball rolling...Joe Screen

To get back to the meeting rather than back biting.

A hard fought match with difficult track conditions due to the amount of rain that had fallen.

After 30 heats the Aces snatched it on the last race.

Bewley was magnificent last night and the Aces team got the verdict

Amazed that THJ performed so poorly even at reserve.

Glad that ther referee's cock up in the first match did not make any difference in the end.

Edited by Gunner85
  • Like 2

To get back to the meeting rather than back biting.

A hard fought match with difficult track conditions due to the amount of rain that had fallen.

After 30 heats the Aces snatched it on the last race.

Bewley was magnificent last night and the Aces team got the verdict

Amazed that THJ performed so poorly even at reserve.

Glad that ther referee's cock up in the first match did not make any difference in the end.

THJ performed in line with how he has been performing recently in UK.

Rosco took a big risk in using him. He had shown no improvement during his recent dire UK scores so he should have known it was a better than 50% chance he would backfire. In fact I would have said 75% chance based on his last 5/6 performances for KL.

just thought i'd have a look on this thread after tonights match and don't know why i bothered. $hit Shoveller couldn't wait to get on here and start spouting rubbish, jeez mate just for once in your sad little life stop being such a dick.

Well done BV, congratulations on your victory.

Spot on Jon he's an absolute embarrassment

Where did Rosco admit to BWD's illegal ride in the first leg? I missed him saying anything about that.

All the best

Rob

Oh it's the snitch

No wonder Rosco has admitted his mistake regarding BWD not riding. BWD apparently has told Swindon to get stuffed and i can't blame him really.

Yet more bull from the purple chino wearing variety with many aliases Edited by hagonshocker
  • Like 4