British Speedway Forum

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Steve0

Hans is far from being a favourite of mine.To be fair to him, he is ALWAYS the first to congratulate others as was shown at Poole in the P/O v Swindon.

Last night at BV,he was always looking at track conditions and advising others. Anyone would think it was his own team that just beat Swindon the way he celebrated.

First rider on track to welcome Bjerre and Cook back after their heroics. Worth far more than the 5+3 he scored. There wont be anyone at Blunsdon on Monday with a bigger or prouder smile than Hans if Poole win.

See you there on the back straight! :-)

Edited by BobC
  • Like 1

Hans is far from being a favourite of mine.To be fair to him, he is ALWAYS the first to congratulate others as was shown at Poole in the P/O v Swindon.

Last night at BV,he was always looking at track conditions and advising others. Anyone would think it was his own team that just beat Swindon the way he celebrated.

First rider on track to welcome Bjerre and Cook back after their heroics. Worth far more than the 5+3 he scored. There wont be anyone at Blunsdon on Monday with a bigger or prouder smile than Hans if Poole win.

See you there on the back straight! :-)

Quite agree a true professional, probably been our most consistent rider over the season, always gives everything even if the cause seems lost.

Do not care but just hope he continues last nights performance.

Dream on!

Looks like Kurtz (have I spelt that right after last night?), Anderson and THJ continuing to use the same bicycles they have used all season.

We all know Halfords will be announced as team sponsors for 2018, will they be announced after Monday when the Pirates have been knocked out?

Brady seemed ok in the first leg.

Edited by foreverblue

Swindon are self imploding at the very worst possible time. Doyle off form (or more likely saving his best for the GPs), Bellego now showing the form most expected, BWD telling the Swindon management where to go after they refused to use him.

Perfect time for a resurgent Pirates to visit. If all the Poole boys can give it their very best shot there's nothing to fear and we could shock the speedway world by winning at Blunsdon and reaching the final.

• Like 1

Swindon are self imploding at the very worst possible time. Doyle off form (or more likely saving his best for the GPs), Bellego now showing the form most expected, BWD telling the Swindon management where to go after they refused to use him.

Perfect time for a resurgent Pirates to visit. If all the Poole boys can give it their very best shot there's nothing to fear and we could shock the speedway world by winning at Blunsdon and reaching the final.

:rolleyes:

The only imploding Swindon have done is using 2 (cr@p) Poole assets last night. Everything else is peachy

• Like 3

:rolleyes:

The only imploding Swindon have done is using 2 (cr@p) Poole assets last night. Everything else is peachy[/

quote]

Brady will be back on form i'm sure and maybe if you hadnt flown THJ in and had a British based rider then BWD would have helped you out. Museilak and Bellego don't look too good currently but on the other Jack Holder and Lahti look bad recently too. The meeting could be decided how those 4 riders work out.

You are absolutely hilarious, if you wanna say Hi on Monday I'll be on the entry to the first bend.

Think I'd actually feel sorry for Swindon if they mess this up now even if they do cheat, poor BWD! After the season we've had we definitely don't deserve to be in the final, but i won't complain if we do it!

Come say hello on Monday, be good to share opinions.

You do ??

Absolutely. Doyle & Morris will score 25 between them, Musielak & Bellego another 15...Ellis, BWD & Carr will easily score 10 between them

Edited by hyabb17

If Swindon do lose, then a lot of the blame will be at Roscos door, making some bizarre decisions lately, should have made a statement about the reserve ride cock-up even if the BSPA said nothing could be done, the THJ business was frankly embarrassing and uncalled for, we've got where we are by team spirit and using our riders, cocked up in ht15 of leg1, should have put Morris with Doyle IMO, you go 99% of the season quietly about your business, yet now wants to write headlines of the wrong kind before the most crucial match of the season, if Poole win then fair play, don't think they'll win the final, but neither will Swindon IMO,

So let me get this straight

Poole fans moan that Swindon get THJ in to cover BWD who is riding at Peterborough

Poole fans call THJ a ringer in the Belle Vue match.

Poole fans say if THJ rides Monday night then Swindon are cheating

Poole fans see THJ is useless at Belle Vue on Friday

Poole fans now moan if Swindon go with BWD.

What a bunch of total fools.

Think the funniest thing ive read on both threads is Adam Ellis's dad laying into the forum troll Shovlar!!

Swindon had agent Kurtz last night and must surely be hot favorites to beat Poole Monday

• Like 1

Think the funniest thing ive read on both threads is Adam Ellis's dad laying into the forum troll Shovlar!!

Swindon had agent Kurtz last night and must surely be hot favorites to beat Poole Monday

And what if Poole go and win on Monday? What will be your response if that happens?

As for Ellis dad, I could give as much of a care for his opinion as I do yours!

• Like 1

Poole fans moan that Swindon get THJ in to cover BWD who is riding at Peterborough

Poole fans call THJ a ringer in the Belle Vue match.

Poole fans say if THJ rides Monday night then Swindon are cheating

Poole fans see THJ is useless at Belle Vue on Friday

Poole fans now moan if Swindon go with BWD.

Not all Poole fans have said all those things! All i have said is that it was fair enough that THJ rode at Belle Vue because BWD was down to ride for Peterborough at Scunthorpe and it was already arranged. Rosco may have been able to get BWD in whey the meeting was postponed and told THJ not to bother but i fully understand when you have spent time and money getting someone from Sweden you would stick with the original plan.

The only moan i would have if it were to happen would be if BWD didn't ride monday but rode tuesday, if that were to happen then i would think that would be something to moan about but now after last night that is unlikely to happen unless they get Newman in again.

Edited by foreverblue

I'd feel sorry for the Swindon riders not the fans or Rosco! ;):D

Why's that? I'm more than happy with how our season has gone, predicted to be the worse side in the league, honoured a deal with the best rider in the league on a ridiculous avaege when others bombed their riders. All in all I don't think any Swindon fan will moan

• Like 2