British Speedway Forum

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Steve0

Scores from Pirates last visit. Poole will need each rider to at least double their previous scores.

Jack Holder 8+1

Timo Lahti 7

Hans Andersen 6

Paul Starke 3+2

Edward Kennett 3

James Shanes 1+1

Im really not sure that Jack can double his though.

I don't think this is as clear cut as everyone seem to think. Had this been played a few weeks ago I'd said Poole had no chance, but time chances everything. Yes I still believe Swindon will go through, but not before some squeaky bum time.

A touch of the tapes, and E/F is all that is needed to create an upset. Knowing Poole's record in the PO's only a fool would dismiss them......

I think this could be very close and Poole have a decent chance of winning overall all depends on Holder and Lahti for me my heart says a narrow home win though.

Surely your head says a home win too, ok you may have one or two that have had a dip in for but so have Poole, you look to have a stronger rider in every position except reserve. If Poole make it will need more than one bit of luck which we didn't get in the first leg.

Surely your head says a home win too, ok you may have one or two that have had a dip in for but so have Poole, you look to have a stronger rider in every position except reserve. If Poole make it will need more than one bit of luck which we didn't get in the first leg.

Without Zach for me we are not the same team we have been unbalanced at reserve.Also if Doyley does not gate i don't expect him to mix it understandably six weeks ago i would of been confident not now Poole have a real chance tonight.

Gater1, speedwayfanatic, poolepiratesfanatic, brandonbob and now another alias.....all a bit pathetic really

so i posted this

You must be next then. Nothing changes with you does it.. Everybody elses fault bar yours. ;)

and you reply with this

Please tell me how your response makes any sense at all!!!!

It had better be on as I've got a lift tonight and fancy some Monday night beers!!

A man after my own heart. Unfortunately i have to drive!

so i posted this

and you reply with this

Now your expecting sense from starman! You really should know better! Edited by foreverblue

so i posted this

and you reply with this

Listen to The Doctor.

It's not me.

As for the meeting we now have a chance with the weather being a bit iffy.

Remember Swindon vs. Belle Vue a few years ago. Swindon riders falling off left right and centre.

I really won't have any issues with the end result as long as Poole ride to their best form and there are no e/fs or crashes for either side and the ref is consistent throughout.

Whoever wins what I expect and hope will be a very tight meeting, I will be supporting them in the final. ;-)

Lets hope the track guys can start doing their thing in plenty of time after the greyhounds finish.

Still raining now and forecast to do so until 11.

BBC forecast has light rain at 5 but ok after that. Met Office has the rain at 6 then ok.

Who knows?