British Speedway Forum

Tigers 2018

There are two Tigers in the Championship.

Correct, miss piggys favourite frog 🐸 allegedly a Glasgow fan can't even get the title of the thread right

Would like to see Shanes at Glasgow.

However, it's a bit of a trek from Poole to Glasgow on a weekly basis!

Could maybe use his grass track bike to get there

• Like 1

Look Mr "SharpenRake" whoever you are. I am pointing out facts and figures. I am not some sort of "troll" just for having an opinion which quite clearly you don't like.

when I posted this on the other forum you felt I was trolling too...

Aaron Summers is a joke right now, and has been one of the biggest dissapointments this season.

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 6.00 (INC BP) = 6.22

Richard Lawson has also been a let down too

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 6.88 (INC BP) = 7.11

Our only heat leader who has lived up to the role is Richie Worrall

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 8.70 (INC BP) = 8.94

Hope this helps us realise who shouldn't be back next season.

You then went on to make a mokery of this saying it was only the past 4 meetings. Well Richards average away for the whole season is 7.29 and Aarons is 7.23 and the only one above 8 on an 8.22 is Richie Worrall.
Now please proceed to tell me that Richard and Aaron are good value on that average for what they score away from home.

Look Mr "SharpenRake" whoever you are. I am pointing out facts and figures. I am not some sort of "troll" just for having an opinion which quite clearly you don't like.

when I posted this on the other forum you felt I was trolling too...

Aaron Summers is a joke right now, and has been one of the biggest dissapointments this season.

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 6.00 (INC BP) = 6.22

Richard Lawson has also been a let down too

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 6.88 (INC BP) = 7.11

Our only heat leader who has lived up to the role is Richie Worrall

Away Average From Last 4 meetings (EX BP) = 8.70 (INC BP) = 8.94

Hope this helps us realise who shouldn't be back next season.

You then went on to make a mokery of this saying it was only the past 4 meetings. Well Richards average away for the whole season is 7.29 and Aarons is 7.23 and the only one above 8 on an 8.22 is Richie Worrall.

Now please proceed to tell me that Richard and Aaron are good value on that average for what they score away from home.

Thing is , Richard and Aaron are club assets , Richie is not . So that counts for something

Might be reading too much into it following the speculation about his future, but this strikes me as a strange thing for a Glasgow rider to say:

A delighted Bewley said: "It feels great and it's nice to be able to win this for Belle Vue Colts as well as myself.

"They were one of the clubs along with Edinburgh who gave me my break in speedway and I can't thank them enough along with Craig Cook who recommended me to both of them.

• Like 1

Might be reading too much into it following the speculation about his future, but this strikes me as a strange thing for a Glasgow rider to say:

A delighted Bewley said: "It feels great and it's nice to be able to win this for Belle Vue Colts as well as myself.

"They were one of the clubs along with Edinburgh who gave me my break in speedway and I can't thank them enough along with Craig Cook who recommended me to both of them.

Yes you are reading to much into it. He is a belle vue rider riding in the nl championship representing the belle vue Colts. Edinburgh gave him his first opportunity so of course he mentioned them. Bit surprised he didn't mention steve Lawson but he never mentioned his dad either. I'm sure if danny King wins the championship riders meeting representing Ipswich he will thank Leicester 😯

• Like 2