British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh V Glasgow Cl Fri 15th Sept 2017 @7-30pm

Paulco

After a disastrous run of form and injury woes , plus trying to cram meetings in before the cut off date , we could probably do without having to go to Armadale , but it is what it is and we just have to get on with it .

I believe we've drafted in Mason Campton and James Sarjeant to patch us up a bit , but in all honesty Edinburgh look in much better shape than us at the moment and I cant see us repeating the result we got there earlier on this season . But we live in hope .

We should just about scramble into the play offs to join Edinburgh , but I can't see either of us coping with both Sheffield and Ipswich over two legs .

After a disastrous run of form and injury woes , plus trying to cram meetings in before the cut off date , we could probably do without having to go to Armadale , but it is what it is and we just have to get on with it .

I believe we've drafted in Mason Campton and James Sarjeant to patch us up a bit , but in all honesty Edinburgh look in much better shape than us at the moment and I cant see us repeating the result we got there earlier on this season . But we live in hope .

We should just about scramble into the play offs to join Edinburgh , but I can't see either of us coping with both Sheffield and Ipswich over two legs .

Ashley Morris replaces Mason Campton even our guests are getting injured now.

Jack Smith withdrawn injured at Swindon tonight looks like we are down to 3 fit riders and Richie not fully fit with a virus, on the bright side I'm not going.

And if you count Lawson missing on Saturday then it looks like we will be down to 2 of our own riders on Saturday no bright side to that one as I will be going.

Edited by Gazc

Jack Smith withdrawn injured at Swindon tonight looks like we are down to 3 fit riders and Richie not fully fit with a virus, on the bright side I'm not going.

And Richard missing on Saturday , it just gets better and better lol

Us getting royally pumped tonight should give the weej some confidence.

You should dispose of us with little fuss with the injury situation.

And on that subject see young Jack is to have the top joint of his finger removed today after last night's crash, all the best to young Jack sounds a bad one and a season ending one.

Jack has put a photo on Glasgow's Facebook of what is left of his finger not for the squeamish.

Edited by Gazc

Stop complaining, its all in the best interest of Speedway.

Not sure if you are bitter about Worky's demise and aiming jibes at Glasgow is your way of dealing with it. Either way, we are not responsible for the former and are undeserving of some of the comments that have come our way from the North West recently. The vast majority at GLA hope your situation changes for the better next season.

• Like 2

Stop complaining, its all in the best interest of Speedway.

T.B.H. i cant see much wrong with this post and i dont think the poster is that type of person , it looks like its

just a wee bit o banter between fans and nothing else . thats how i read it anyhow. others differ , like yourself .

but as the poster said , thats speedway , just get on with it .

T.B.H. i cant see much wrong with this post and i dont think the poster is that type of person , it looks like its

just a wee bit o banter between fans and nothing else . thats how i read it anyhow. others differ , like yourself .

but as the poster said , thats speedway , just get on with it .

Agreed , Topaz is not a person to make a snidy swipe . Just more a bit of frustration at Cook missing the Worky meeting to ride at Belle Vue , same as Richard .