British Speedway Forum

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

Holder's laughing at you lot Lisa..

c'mon.. i mean, c'mon, all this hatred is unbelievable, especially coming from Poole, that's the ironic thing about all of this.

So Holder laughs at BWD's post but really he is laughing at Poole fans, you'll have to walk me through that one!

BWD isnt on twitter as far as I'm aware. Message him ok his Facebook page.

Why? I have no problem with him. He was only doing as he was told.

Can you back up your last comment with factual eveidnce please...an email, txt message, WhatsApp post, would love to see this. If so, please share.

So Holder laughs at BWD's post but really he is laughing at Poole fans, you'll have to walk me through that one!

Why? I have no problem with him. He was only doing as he was told.

really funny to read all this bile though Mr. E. :D

Actually it's quite sad, in the past i've been happy to give certain people the benefit of the doubt with their "eccentricities" but this thread is way over the top. A lot of of posters will look silly (or at least more silly than they normally do) come race time.

It's almost as if they're more content with dick waving on an internet forum than following the race meeting.

• Like 4

I think the form of David Bellego is a worry for Swindon tonight.Apart from if they know something we don't..He scored 13 the last time he rode Poole.His form has nose dived lately.

I don't think Newman for BWD (who scored 8+2 from 4 yesterday,won't make much difference tbh.

For me Bellego could be the key tonight.

Edited by Bald Bloke

So basically you've taken a guess?!

Why would a rider who's been out for a month & therefore not earning any cash forfeit his place in the side tonight knowing he can potentially take 7 rides....makes no sense to me. Let's say he gets £80 a point, he should score 8-10 at reserve, I'm not sure I'd take a dive for £640 - £800 loss,

He even said he couldn't take his 5th ride last night as his hand was swollen, more money down the pan.

Prob illegal to share peoples emails and phone records on a public forum. Very naughty to suggest such a thing.