British Speedway Forum

Poole V Swindon Semi Final 1st Leg 11/9/17

MF and Middlo better not sign him for 2018 if he has a good one tonight.

Would rather we sign a NL fatty who cant turn a bike.

I couldn't support a man who in the biggest meeting of the season rode against us for a few hundred quid.

Letting yourself down again...."A NL fatty"..Show these guys a little respect fella :nono:

Edited by Bald Bloke

If it was Auty or Bewley or Bates there would be no issue as it would make Swindon weaker. Kyle strengthens Swindon.

Showers diminishing no chance of a rainoff.

Sorry Steve - but are you saying it would be ok to replace BWD with a guest as long as it's not a good one or a rider maybe better than BWD at Wimborne Road - just for clarity sake !

Seems a bit of an odd comment from you ?

If a rider on a lower average replaces a rider on a higher average then that weakens a side.

If a rider who only scored 5 at the track last time from reserve replaces a rider who scored more in the 1-5 then that weakens a side.

Facts and figures dont always stand up but based on those its very difficult to say that Kyle would score better.

You know like last season when Poole replaced Hans with a top GP star. On paper it hugely strengthened Poole but it backfired.

I would expect Newman to outscore Starke to.................but lord and master Shovlar also expected BWD to outscore him as well

Yes but we all know that Kyle knows the Poole track like the back of his hand and as a Ipswich fan you must know he is riding very well at the moment. Based on current form I think he will outscore Starke and I always said Starke would beat BWD who was returning from injury.

Hans was injured and although it backfired it wasn't cheating.

As you know I have never defended Matt Ford when I think he was cheating but the Hans situation he was clearly injured.

With a couple of weaknesses at reserve we had a much better chance but now the reserves are at best more equal so I can see the meeting being very close so we will need a bit of luck to get any lead at all.

A fully fit Brad would have cleaned up tonight. On a wet, bumpy track it was obvious he would be missing.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that his hand has swollen up. I don't know as I'm not with him, just like the rest of you lot making assumptions.

Proves how much faith your management has in BWD though doesn't it.